NCAA Football 2014 season

Turnovers almost killed the Buckeyes, that said, Minnesota is getting much better, next week against Nebraska might be interesting for them.

Minnesota and Nebraska could swap spots in the polls, or worse.
I know none of this has anything to do with the Big Picture of the top 4 playing, but I was impressed with Minnesota's game yesterday, they and the Big Ten have some of the BEST RB's in the country.

Reactions: mccoyrj
Prescott had a bad game as well. If you consider State a "paper tiger" then how can you consider Bama much more? I think both are playoff teams and I really don't expect State to fall that much. With a big win against Ole Miss (and a bit of help) they may yet get a playoff spot.
The paper tiger has the 120th ranked pass defense And their offense gave up 3 interceptions. I think they should be somewhere around #7 with FSU around #6. FSU escaped an unranked ACC opponent by 4 points in one of the weakest conferences after trailing the entire game to a rookie QB that isn't shaving yet. if they hadn't of scored the last TD I would have dropped them to #15 As their competition is as laughable as their performances. it is the exact opposite performance of the Bama game which Bama dominated the Bulldogs who simply avoided a very ugly game and score

Last edited:
The biggest factor has yet and can't be put in until the end, conference champions.
To me the biggest difference between BCS and playoff committee will be the argument for conference champs and not necessarily the four best teams. This is why I believe they should go back to BCS formula.

The biggest factor has yet and can't be put in until the end, conference champions.
To me the biggest difference between BCS and playoff committee will be the argument for conference champs and not necessarily the four best teams. This is why I believe they should go back to BCS formula.

Or enlarge the number of teams and playoff games. It sure doesn't help that the selection committee is composed of homers and pols (who may or may not have ever seen a game before.) Selection of the best 4 teams was not desired or you would not have these #$$e$ choosing them. :coco

If the selection committee is true to their word that it isn't good enough to get into the top 4 and then just win, but rather you have to look impressive and play good opponents then FSU is comebacking themselves right out of the playoff and Jimbo Fischer is in denial. FSU is really out of opponents that could help them.

One of the most chicken sh*t play calling for a second half I have ever seen! The U's coaching staff called the most conservative second half I have ever seen by a Canes team. Miami's talent was just as good. But that is why FSU has championship coaching staff.

You play to win the game, not play to not lose it. THIS loss goes to the cowardly coaching staff with no testicular fortitude whatsoever.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

UM is getting back though. Kaaya will be something special for a few years and Yearby vs Cook should be fun. I'm still amazed those two were on the same high school team together.

New polls are out. FSU/bama/Oregon/miss state are top four in both.

We will see what the "committee " thinks Tuesday.