NCAA Football 2014 season

Well, Bucks DID win, handily.
Urban is going No Where, and he DID Win 2 NC's IN THE SEC ...
Therefore, we'll take his experience.

Fwiw, If the Bucks aren't disinterested when they play Bama, they will BLOW them out.

Offensivley we can outscore Bama by a whole bunch ....
Defensively, it will be close.
Your win looked just like FSU's victories behind until the 4th quarter to an inferior team. AS for Bama, You couldn't get 100 yards total offense. You wont even cross the 50 yard line. They will probably carry half of those Buckees out on stretchers

Damn vurb, as a fellow Bama fan, thanks for the support, but also as a fellow Bama fan, quit being an ass.

I and the other members here welcome your participation I am sure, but I am also sure everyone else is as aware as I am of what your intent is here.
Take the trolling elsewhere please.

Damn vurb, as a fellow Bama fan, thanks for the support, but also as a fellow Bama fan, quit being an ass.

I and the other members here welcome your participation I am sure, but I am also sure everyone else is as aware as I am of what your intent is here.
Take the trolling elsewhere please.
I really don't need the personal attacks. and will keep my comments team related. PS Im not here to support you.

And Mississippi State fans will be big Auburn fans if the Bulldogs take down Ole Miss, which seems even more likely after the Rebels performance today. Should be a fun final week in the SEC. Still a lot up for grabs.

Your win looked just like FSU's victories behind until the 4th quarter to an inferior team. AS for Bama, You couldn't get 100 yards total offense. You wont even cross the 50 yard line. They will probably carry half of those Buckees out on stretchers

Hmmm, interesting ...
FSU plays sloppy and comes from behind EVERY WEEK and it's looked as a GREAT win ... Ohio State does it and it's looked down on ?

Bama lost to a 3 loss Ole Miss team.

Ole Miss should drop down to around 15 where the 3 loss teams reside ... that should take points AWAY from Bama as a Top Quality win.

Arkansas made Alabama's loss to Ole Miss look that much worse. Of course as we all "know", Alabama only lost that one because they were disinterested... ;)

Arkansas made Alabama's loss to Ole Miss look that much worse. Of course as we all "know", Alabama only lost that one because they were disinterested... ;)
Haha, no.

Ole miss simply used all their seasons supply of "mojo" on that one game.

No kidding, the planets must have been in alignment or something. That whole weekend from things national like game day finally going to oxford for the first time, to local like biggest ole miss fans I know having their birthday that day, everything just was set up for them to win it. It was fate, and you can't argue with fate. Lol.

That and injuries make this team a much different team than they were a few weeks ago.

Hmmm, interesting ...
FSU plays sloppy and comes from behind EVERY WEEK and it's looked as a GREAT win ... Ohio State does it and it's looked down on ?

Ole Miss should drop down to around 15 where the 3 loss teams reside ... that should take points AWAY from Bama as a Top Quality win.

And Virginia Tech lost in OT to mighty Wake Forrest. Va Tech now has 6 loses.

I wonder if Wake Forest had a new offensive line or Quaterback? It doesn't matter though because Urban couldn't coach his kids up to beat an eventual 7 loss team at home.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Va tech lost in DOUBLE overtime. A game that ended regulation with zero points. When is the last time that happened?

Oh and Miami dropped one they shouldn't have.

So Winston shoved a ref to get under center yet, no flag? wtf?

stopjameis.0.gif

Reactions: Mike0616
By the rules that's what should have happened.
yup. And I think we saw, in those few seconds, an important insight into the character/phsychology of Winston. Rules don't apply to him. What he wants is all that matters. Whether a win or crab legs or anything else. And the State of Florida, FSU and the NCAA condone it.

Jimbo defended it, as expected, and the ref not throwing the flag is something to consider, but to me it appears they were shoving each other.

Why the ref didn't call something is a mystery to me.

Hmmm, interesting ...

I believe Ole Miss was undefeated and #3 in the Nation at the time and playing great ball. FYI as of last week Bama had the #2 strength of schedule. Good luck in the playoffs.