NCAA Football 2014 season

Auburn's qb was not suppose to be under center.
You haven't seen AU play much this year have you:)
Sorry, but yes he was or your center is incompetent, reason I say that is if the Center was suppose to snap it in the shotgun formation, the snap would have gone back the the qb, weather he was ready or not ... the snap hit him in the behind, meaning it was a straight up snap, going into the QBs hands.

If you look at the replay, you'll see the ball is snapped as if the QB was under center.

Urban Meyer FINALLY calls a game against a good team and Wins.

The play calling tonight was MUCH better than what we've seen from Meyer's OSU teams.

The O line played Very well and young QB Barrett also played very well ...

Buckeyes pretty much dominated the 2nd half and pulled away to an impressive win 49-37

Sorry, but yes he was or your center is incompetent, reason I say that is if the Center was suppose to snap it in the shotgun formation, the snap would have gone back the the qb, weather he was ready or not ... the snap hit him in the behind, meaning it was a straight up snap, going into the QBs hands.

If you look at the replay, you'll see the ball is snapped as if the QB was under center.

Qb was calling audible.
Like I said. You obviously have not seen AU play.

Qb was calling audible.
Like I said. You obviously have not seen AU play.
Yes, QB was calling an audible, that much I agree with.

The Center didn't hear it ?
Had the QB been calling a shotgun play, the center would have snapped the ball into the back field ... like 99% of the rest of thier plays ... he did NOT.
Regardless it was a Center / QB screw up.

I see once again, sec has no defense being played tonight ... Texas A&M and Auburn ... they may as well move to the Big 12 where at least its a known fact that they don't play any.

The score of your game was????

Goodbye Big10 no playoffs for you.
Tell us something I didn't know coming into the season ...

Lets see, Bama hangs on, will get credit and stay up there, K State loses, well see if the Big Ten moves ahead of them or not, they should, but probably won't.
ND lost, they should drop ...

Once Miller went down 2 weeks before the start of the season, having to start a Freshman QB and an O line that has 4 of 5 guys never starting a game, being in the top 25 was a stretch.

Hey, I'm not the one that proclaims that my conference has great defenses.

Thats the sec guys.
You post about AU and A&M should be playing in the BIG 12. No defense.
Shouldn't your team be playing in that conference as well?

LSU had it and let it slip away again. Good game though. A lot better than I thought it would be a few weeks ago. Congrats Bama. Going to bed.

Not very pretty game on both sides.
Dropped passes all over the place.
I can't believe LSU kept it that close without a qb. This game was more of who didn't want to win.
Bama play anything like that against St. They'll get run by 3 touchdowns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)