NCAA Football 2014 season

Lots of Harley dealers and young cute blondes around Baton Rouge. Maybe the Tigers can land Bobby Petrino instead. ;)

No doubt that "disappear into the night Bobby" would go for the job, but LSU would have to pay off both WKU and UL for the buyouts they have in place for him now. From what I recall, the total buyouts for him are approaching the national debt. :)

Reactions: mccoyrj
Not sure where you're getting that Nebraska recruits better than Florida, I know it's not the be all end all, but Florida since 2000 has had 25 more players drafted in the NFL including twice as many 1st rounders.

Now has Florida missed out on some recruits? Absolutely, especially on offense. But recruiting isn't Florida's problem the last 4 year's, it's coaching.

I meant to say better in their area of the woods, meaning west of midwest. The Florida teams(Miami, UF, FSU mostly try to recruit within the state because that is best location to recruit).

Going back to the subject. That didn't take long to fill the Florida job. The Michigan job is gonna be interesting. There are rumors of Harbaugh, but I hear IF he leaves the 49ers, he may stay in the Bay area and be the Raiders HC....which is what I am hoping.

My buddy, who is the sportscaster business said IF Harbaugh did leave to the Big Blue and turned it around...he would be a god. But if he turned the Raiders around he would be a much richer NFL god.

uploadfromtaptalk1417810418728.jpeg
Hahaha. Rtr

Reactions: tigerfan33
Going back to the subject. That didn't take long to fill the Florida job. The Michigan job is gonna be interesting. There are rumors of Harbaugh, but I hear IF he leaves the 49ers, he may stay in the Bay area and be the Raiders HC....which is what I am hoping.

My buddy, who is the sportscaster business said IF Harbaugh did leave to the Big Blue and turned it around...he would be a god. But if he turned the Raiders around he would be a much richer NFL god.
Somewhere today I heard Gary Pinkel's name floated around for Michigan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts