NCAA Football OffSeason 2014

Ole Miss cheated? Or Nebraska coach running his mouth? If it is the latter (or even the former), I am not sure what he hoped to gain by making these statements.
Sadly, with recruiting the way it is, these kids make snap decisions and change their minds often.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsport...-play-by-ole-miss/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs
Pelini needs to wake up, kids choose a school and change thier mind all the time.

Choosing a school means NOTHING until he is SIGNED.
Ahead of time or at the Signing day.

Ole' Miss is just trying to keep up with the Auburn and going after the criminals kicked out of the other schools :D

Interesting how there's no mention in the story that he got kicked out of Washington due to criminal assault.

Lots of good ones to choose from for the first Gameday, which is why I guess this one surprises me a little. Good choice, but UGA and Clemson (being on campus) or LSU and Wisconsin would have been what I would have picked.

ec

Attachments

• lbums%2fah209%2fnole96%2fcollegegameday1_zpsd9e560e8.png&t=1406720259&sig=CQqkWWUh5Br_zC4lpr73JA--~B
    lbums%2fah209%2fnole96%2fcollegegameday1_zpsd9e560e8.png&t=1406720259&sig=CQqkWWUh5Br_zC4lpr73JA--~B
    209 bytes · Views: 91
Reactions: mccoyrj
Jerry Jones probably paid ESPN to be there. Of course FSU being the defending National Champion probably had something to do with it.

Practice for most colleges starts this weekend:)

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

First coaches poll out

1. Florida State, 1543 (56)
2. Alabama, 1455
3. Oklahoma, 1382 (3)
4. Oregon, 1314 (1)
5. Auburn, 1271
6. Ohio State, 1267 (1)
7. UCLA, 1085
8. Michigan State, 1050
9. South Carolina, 1009
10. Baylor, 965
11. Stanford, 955
12. Georgia, 905
13. LSU, 833
14. Wisconsin, 654
15. Southern Cal, 627
16. Clemson, 535
17. Notre Dame, 509
18. Arizona State, 358
19. Ole Miss, 346
20. Texas A&M, 266
21. Kansas State, 257
22. Nebraska, 228
23. North Carolina, 175
24. Texas, 143
25. Washington, 142
Others receiving votes: Missouri, Florida, Central Florida, Mississippi State, Oklahoma State

Crazy stat:
Alabama has more wins against top 10 teams in the last five years than all but 5 schools have against top 25 teams. (unverified by myself, say in one of the articles about the coaches poll)

I think South Carolina has a good shot at making more noise this year. Spurrier is a very hands on coach and I think we can all agree that that is the best thing for the Cocks. IMO, he has a really good hold on the D, and his teams usually deliver on O.

Be sure to click the speaker icon at the top left.....

I think South Carolina has a good shot at making more noise this year. Spurrier is a very hands on coach and I think we can all agree that that is the best thing for the Cocks. IMO, he has a really good hold on the D, and his teams usually deliver on O.
With all the arrests plaguing UGA, issues at Missouri, and UF reverting to it's pre-Spurrier day, I see the East being USCe's for the taking.

Stever Spurrier talking about the one year they had to play Georgia late instead of the 2nd week said:
“I don’t know. I sort of always liked playing them that second game because you could always count on them having two or three key players suspended.”

I prob won't be able to get tickets to the OSU vs VT game.. they are only giving 3000 tickets to VT from what I hear and I'm not paying beyond face value for them after all the other costs of getting there.