NCAA Football OffSeason 2014

BfuCBzJIgAA4LEg.jpg
BfuCBzJIgAA4LEg.jpg
BfuCBzJIgAA4LEg.jpg
Well, there is an up side to being an alumni of a team in a sucky conference. Most of the games will be on ESPN3 and I have Comcast which allows me to view it as part of the ISP package.

Nice to have the highest ranked non-P5 recruiting class. Maybe we can break out and get added to a P5 conference some day. Anyway, after last season, nowhere to go but up.

...kind of like you waiting for a good basketball team, in that case?

Rashad Anderson says hi, and just hit another 3 I think.

Reactions: slick1ru2
He hit 6 threes against your beloved Tide in their precious Elite 8 run in 2004. How cute. :)
Ah yes. I had forgotten all about that. Funny how multiple national titles in Football will do that to your memory. Know what I mean? Oh, sorry.....;)

Reactions: Rey
Ah yes. I had forgotten all about that. Funny how multiple national titles in Football will do that to your memory. Know what I mean? Oh, sorry.....;)

Funny I still remember beating you smarmy @%@^#^$%^@#$^'s in basketball, despite multiple national titles. Bad sudurn memory? :)

Lmao at the irrelevant football school fan bringing up basketball success in the football thread. Dont worry hancox, I am sure you can quit following your Huskies in football about 3 games in and focus once again on their stellar basketball squad. :D

Nope, that's why the SEC keeps Kentucky around, to give it some respectability in Basketball ;)

Kinda like ACC football and FSU :biggrin
That is fairly accurate. lol
Best Bama has been able to do in basketball recently is give their fans multiple heart attacks by keeping the games against the power schools close, then blowing it at the end.

Nope, that's why the SEC keeps Kentucky around, to give it some respectability in Basketball ;)

Kinda like ACC football and FSU :biggrin

Don't fall off that FSU bandwagon there Derwin! lol But I guess ya gotta go some where since GT won't be doing anything any time soon. Hell most of the ACC is up in the air cause of QB changes this year so I wouldn't count out anyone right now.

Don't fall off that FSU bandwagon there Derwin! lol But I guess ya gotta go some where since GT won't be doing anything any time soon.
soon...later...ever... :(

What's bad, is that with the exception of FSU, we have the most recent National Championship in the ACC. Way back in 1990 (that was a fun sophomore year :D ).

Ole Miss cheated? Or Nebraska coach running his mouth? If it is the latter (or even the former), I am not sure what he hoped to gain by making these statements.
Sadly, with recruiting the way it is, these kids make snap decisions and change their minds often.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsport...-play-by-ole-miss/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

There is an old football cliche that goes something like this: “If you ain’t cheatin’, you ain’t tryin’.”

And Nebraska head coach Bo Pelini stopped just short of accusing the Ole Miss Rebels of cheating during a recent recruiting battle.

Wide receiver transfer Damore’ea Stringfellow, who originally chose the Washington Huskies as part of the 2013 class, verbally committed to Nebraska during a visit this summer. After visits to Alabama and Ole Miss, Stringfellow, a four-star recruit, decided to flip his commitment and he will attend Ole Miss in the fall.

What happened in between?