NCIS: Los Angeles

Next Episode: Season 4, Episode 3

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

"The Fifth Man": The team investigates an intel operation after four people connected to the project die in a diner explosion.

S~

Next Episode: Season 4, Episode 4

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

"Dead Body Politic": When a U.S. senatorial candidate's staffer is run over and killed while crossing the street, the team must determine if it was an accident or a murder than could put others in danger.

S~

Next Episode: Season 4, Episode 5

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

"Out of the Past": A CIA agent who once worked with Sam seeks his help before dying of an apparent suicide; while working under cover, Deeks and Kensi enter a prized poodle in a dog show.

S~

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

"Out of the Past": A CIA agent who once worked with Sam seeks his help before dying of an apparent suicide; while working under cover, Deeks and Kensi enter a prized poodle in a dog show.

S~

Part 1 of 2

The way they advertized it, made it sound like it was maybe a split with another show ... I had hoped not because I was watching it a day late and didn't want to miss Part 2 not knowing ahead of time to Record another show. As it turns out, Part 2 must be thier next show ...

This won't be on next week as the Election is on Tuesday same goes for all the Tuesday shows.

Part 1 of 2

The way they advertized it, made it sound like it was maybe a split with another show ... I had hoped not because I was watching it a day late and didn't want to miss Part 2 not knowing ahead of time to Record another show. As it turns out, Part 2 must be thier next show ...

This won't be on next week as the Election is on Tuesday same goes for all the Tuesday shows.

Ironically, the next episode is scheduled for 11/13 as expected entitled:
"Rude Awakenings"

A CIA agents death leads the team to a group of dangerous Russian agents, Hanna worries a secret will be exposed.

NO MENTION of this being Part 2.

Any one know for sure if this is Part 2 ? Doesn't really sound like Part 2 ...

"Rude Awakenings"

A CIA agents death leads the team to a group of dangerous Russian agents, Hanna worries a secret will be exposed.

I can't wait for the next episode :)

Part 1 of 2

Yep true and I wish it was on and have elections between shows :)

"Rude Awakenings"

Yes it is. They showed after Part 1 that is was to be continued and then showed previews of the next episode.

Next Episode: Season 4, Episode 6

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

"Rude Awakenings": A CIA agent's death leads the team to a group of dangerous Russian agents; Hanna worries a secret will be exposed.

S~

Part 2 of this week's episode.

Next Episode: Season 4, Episode 7

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

"Skin Deep": The team investigates potential links among a dead naval tech scientist, a surfer and an Internet video; Kensi and Deeks go under cover as they pursue suspects.

S~

Next Episode: Season 4, Episode 8

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Collateral": As the team investigates the murder of a wealthy, retired CIA agent, Hetty's knowledge of the case is questioned.

S~

Looks like Hetty's past is catching up with her again.