'NCIS' : New Orleans

3/21 was a terrible episode but good because it showed how vulnerable we could be to terrorists.
This is the one with Brody.

Need to catch up with the latest episode, and the Christmas one.
This was the best of the 3 NCIS shows this week I had to correct a negative post I put in he wrong heading

Great episode, :D

Lawyer got what she deserved (bullet in the head or somewhere else).

That woman who joined the team could be a great permanent addition to the team.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
He sure needs some help, someone on site to let the electrician, in, etc.

I hope to finish watching last episode this weekend

Good finale and I it was a nail biter till the end. I am really liking the show now that I can stomach the Alabama guy's accent. Brodi was a little too friendly with Russo and it almost cost her in the end .

I think Brody should be more selective with the guys she has a fling with, I seem to remember same kind of thing happening with her ex-boyfriend.

So Brody has no control when it comes to men , but if she hadn't of been the Undercover Angel in this episode , they wouldn't of been able to get that close to Russo in the first place. Still it made her look a bit slutty and out of character to me.

IMO she quickly jumped into bed with Russo, just barely knowing him.

I hope for her own sake, she makes an effort to control herself and be more careful and selective when it comes to that.

IMO she quickly jumped into bed with Russo, just barely knowing him.

I hope for her own sake, she makes an effort to control herself and be more careful and selective when it comes to that.

Yes, If Brody had been a man ,we would of said that "he" was letting his little head do all the thinking, instead of the big head.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)