'NCIS' : New Orleans

Brody had to pay for being a slut and sleeping with the bad guy. You can tell old men write this stuff.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Yeah. too bad she had to go.

She was good at kicking butt, kicking down doors and all that, but she was also pretty fast to jump into bed with the wrong guys.....:rolleyes:

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I still miss Brody, and I still don't like the new woman.

Not sure if I'll continue to enjoy this season as much as last one.:(

At least we had a new hero last night.

45 minutes into the show I shut it off NCIS and NCIS NOLA have just gone downhill this season. I hate to say it but repeats/syndicated episodes of BONES have taken over Tues. nights. I used to DVR BONES and watch NCIS and NCIS NOLA live now I've changed the ones I watch live.

I'd like to see Brody return to the show. I was starting to read that maybe she could come back to save the falling ratings, or maybe she could be at least a guest in some episodes.

I caught up with NCIS, and IMO it was a good episode.

Ok maybe Brody (the character) was kicked off the show by the writers, for sleeping with the enemy, but I'm reading that maybe the actress had some personal issues, or didn't come to an understanding with the show's execs and that's why she left.......:(

I actually am watching and liking the N.O. Version better than the regular Ncis. I like most all the characters better than the Bishop crew . The stories are at least more interesting than the older Ncis as well. Who would know that Michael Weatherly 's character leaving would kill the whole show vibe, and that's No BULL.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

The show has at least attempted to address it odd premise, with the interplay between the "by the book" FBI agent and this group. Still requires a suspension of disbelief, but less so.

If they soften the FBI agent a little bit more , I might like her better. But I don't like the typical tough New York stereotype character anyway. I do get that combining two different agencies working together would cause conflicts though. She is starting to do "creative reporting and writing" of the official reports that don't implicate the NCIS team in their cases. Scott Bacula's character is definitely about the "ends justify the means".

When I worked at the state of Texas Department of Criminal Justice, many officers did some "creative reporting " too ,before they installed over 850 camera in every square inch of the prison back in 2011 and 2012. I was always by the book , even with no cameras. I spent most of my 17 and a half career there keeping my co workers and administration accountable to TDCJ policy, by grieving and threatening to grieve their misdeeds if they committed them in my prescence. Now that I am retired from the state since 2011 and the cameras are installed every where (linked to the Austin state capital and Huntsville - TDCI headquarters so they can see what you are doing at any minute of the day, )it is definitely by the book. So it took 850 cameras to replace me. :biggrin2

Reactions: DJdish
Yep, I was totally confused, as I started watching it live, and it was already in progress.

And I thought, is that Brody? Wow she's back :D

Just to find out it was a repeat :(

12/6/16 May be the worst of this season I had guessed by the 1/2 hour point that the building contractor was the killer. But the "team" was working just poor plot.

After watching 20 minutes, I got to do something else, I think I was surfing the net, which seemed more interesting than the episode, I just paid attention to Gregorio, once in a while, but I miss Brody.

Having said that, it seems that I don't miss much if instead of paying attention the episode I get busy with something else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)