'NCIS' : New Orleans

I lost a lot of interest in NOLA after Brody left, but still watched for some time, up to about a season ago, when I jumped ship.

After this seasons fall off the left side of the turnip truck into the wokey swamp,I'm finding it hard to care.:glasses
They screwed a good show here when they moved it to Death Sunday, on purpose ...
I really surprised they haven't said LA was ending as well, they moved it to Sunday a few years ago as well.
They could have stayed on Tuesday and had the whole night locked up and still be going strong.

And now they want to end NCIS soon as well ... so they can drag us all to Hawaii for another spin off.
When all 3 that were going well end and you start up another, thats NOT a Spin off.
Thats Killing what made it work and starting new.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
The NCIS shows have all run their course. Further, their recent PC woke turns, none more so than the NO version, have left them with plenty of episodes that are little more than sermons.

Looks like Scott Baccula's character will end up getting married to Rita before the show is done. One way to wrap things up for him anyway.

Reactions: Jimbo
I like the show especially being I am from there. But I am tired of the woke BS. Is any of the show filmed in New Orleans? If so the restrictions the mayor has put on them may be part of the reason for it ending.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts