NCIS News and Links (All shows)

NCIS 'Return to Sender' http://www.ew.com/recap/ncis-season-13-episode-21
Oh, and even though Chavez says that he and Sandra planned the escape, Gibbs quickly ascertains that Scott orchestrated the whole thing by introducing Chavez to Sandra two years ago so he could get the prison break ball rolling and just tag along. “He’s been playing you,” Gibbs says.Furthermore, Scott didn’t escape to get back into the spy game. No, he’s out for revenge. See, his Russian buyer in 2001 was also his wife (she was the blond in the aforementioned photo), and he wants that list of agents because they’re the ones who executed the raid that led to her death. It’s a hit list, and Morrow’s on it.The team races to his house, but it’s too late; Morrow’s dead from a bullet fired through his study window.And then, you guys, this show has the temerity to tell us it’s to be continued — with no new episode next week! So. Apartment mystery solved. Case not solved. And it’s the best kind of case, with a surprise whodunit and a deeply personal motive for a much larger crime that’s revealed in the final minutes.

NCIS: LA: Does Daniela Ruah's pregnancy mean there will be a Densi baby? http://www.sheknows.com/entertainme...ahs-pregnancy-mean-there-will-be-a-densi-baby
If you haven't heard the news, on Monday, NCIS: Los Angeles star Daniela Ruah announced she is expecting her second child with husband, David Olsen. She and Olsen (who also happens to be her co-star and on-screen love interest Eric Christian Olsen's brother) are already parents to a son, River Isaac.Funnily enough, Eric Christian Olsen and his wife, Sarah Wright, are also expecting their second child. What if Ruah and Olsen's characters (who are an item) end up being parents on the CBS drama, too? How funny would that be?Since the actress is pregnant, I'm sure fans are questioning what this means for her NCIS: LA character, Kensi. Will Kensi and Deeks have a child, too? Sometimes art imitates life, especially in the world of TV, so never say never. I mean, look at NBC's The Blacklist, which wrote in Megan Boone's real-life pregnancy. The same can be said for Once Upon a Time's Emilie de Ravin.Nothing has been announced yet, but one thing remains certain and that is fans are ready for a Densi baby.

A Tiva Reunion? NCIS Boss Says Ziva "Certainly Will Have an Impact" on Tony's Departure http://www.tvguide.com/news/ncis-finale-spoilers-tony-leaving-ziva-michael-weatherly/
The May 10 episode finds the NCIS crew continuing their manhunt for the escaped British spy who (presumably) shot Morrow (Alan Dale) in this week's episode, and who leaves one NCIS colleague fighting for his/her life in the penultimate installment. Could the person on life support be Tony? Glasberg won't say, but when asked if Tony's decision to leave NCIS is one that he makes on his own or is forced into, the executive producer notes: "It's a little bit of everything. There are outside influences. There are issues that come up. There are crossroads that he faces. It's, across the board, something that has a mammoth impact on him -- and understandably, would take that significant an impact to have him step away from his NCIS family."Once you decide to bring Fido or Fluffy with you, here's how to take the stress away from planning a vacation. Your four-legged friends will love it.Of course, the big question on everyone's minds is whether Ziva David (Cote de Pablo) will play a role in Tony's exit. "Tony's relationship with Ziva certainly will have an impact on his reason to depart NCIS -- but just like his relationship to McGee or to Gibbs or to anybody [will]," Glasberg demurs. "In terms of who he is as a character, is she a part of who he is? Absolutely."One thing that's a near-guarantee, however, is that producers have no intention of killing off Tony. "We acknowledge the importance of this episode," Glasberg says. "Michael's been a part of this show since Day 1. So we're very eager to deliver something that we hope gives people everything they want from his exit."

NCIS: LA Mega Buzz: Will We Get a Kensi-Deeks Proposal by the End of the Season? http://www.tvguide.com/news/ncis-la-kensi-deeks-proposal-engagement/
Are wedding bells going to ring for Kensi (Daniela Ruah) and Deeks (Eric Christian Olsen) on NCIS: Los Angeles? The short answer: Not so fast.Deeks floated the idea of an engagement in the March 19 episode (in which he and Kensi also had The Talk about whether they want to have children), and the original plan was to have a proposal in Season 7. But now executive producer Scott Gemmill tells TVGuide.com that, while there is a plan in place for Deeks to get down on one knee, it probably won't come until Season 8."We will not see, I don't think, a proper proposal until next season, because we have an idea for how to do that that I want to play out," Gemmill explains. "I already know how we're going to do it. It's just, the fans have waited long enough that we want it to be worth the wait."The kids discussion also hasn't been put to bed for good, Gemmill notes. "That's a real conversation that has to be had, and possibly more than once. I think it's one thing to say it now, but it's another thing as time goes on and situations change," he says. "Once they are officially engaged, then I think that conversation will come back again. And it's tricky, because neither one of them wants to give up their career, and can you have two parents in life-and-death situations on a daily basis? Is that proper parenting, or is that negligence in some way?"

Cote de Pablo says she left 'NCIS' because her character wasn't 'treated with respect' http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/en...use-her-character-wasnt-treated-with-respect/
Ziva David and Tony DiNozzo won’t be getting another good-bye on “NCIS.”According to E! News, actress Cote de Pablo seemingly confirmed that she will not be returning to the hit CBS show to give Michael Weatherly’s DiNozzo a proper good-bye.During a recent appearance at Babson College to promote her film on the Chilean miner, “The 33,” de Pablo was asked about her exit from the show in 2013 and why she has not returned.“...And scripts not being good enough, I chose not to," she said in a fan video from the Q&A. "Look, I love this character. I worked eight years crafting this character and loving her. I felt or I perceived that the character was not being treated with the respect that I thought she deserved no money in the world (would make me stay).”De Pablo played former Mossad agent Ziva David.“They were going to send her back to Israel and make her a sad, miserable woman. I said ‘What do I leave all the women that are watching and following the show?’ And I didn’t think it was fair,” she added. “So I said, ‘Unless someone can really write something fantastic, I won’t go back.” Cote de Pablo on Ziva's Departure Q&A 2016... ....Cote de Pablo on NCIS/ Michael Weatherly Q&A 2016....

NCIS season 13 finale: Will Tony DiNozzo die? Showrunner teases 'heart-wrenching moments' http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ncis-seaso...tm_campaign=rss&utm_content=/rss/yahoous/news
Plot details for NCIS season 13 finale airing on 13 May teases an emotional storyline for Michael Weatherly's exit. Tony DiNozzo's send-off episode titled, Family First will be an "emotional roller coaster" with a lot of "heart-wrenching moments."The finale hour will revolve around the recently launched manhunt for Jacob Scott, the former MI-6 officer who is targeting past and present NCIS agents. Former director Tom Morrow (played by Alan Dale) was his first victim. Will the rogue officer kill Tony in the finale episode? NCIS showrunner Gary Glasberg spoke to TV Line about Tony's final episode.When asked if Tony will die, Glasberg said, "I would just say that he's prominent all the way through this final episode. I want people to understand that Tony DiNozzo will always be a part of this family — but they should also prepare for an emotional roller coaster."The showrunner also braced the fans for some moments that will involve tissues. "People should absolutely be planning on some really serious, heart-wrenching moments. There'll be tissues involved. I'm very proud of the emotional resonance of what this is, even in terms of what we're filming right now in the finale."The EP promises meaningful exchanges between DiNozzo and each of his fellow team members, including "an amazing moment with Gibbs (played by Mark Harmon) that really resulted in something that I didn't see coming."Although Cote De Pablo has confirmed that she will not return for Weatherly's farewell, fans will get to see some familiar faces in the chapter. Robert Wagner will return as DiNozzo Sr for the episode. "Expect to see a significant guest cast, and expect to really reflect on what Michael Weatherly has meant to NCIS," Glasberg added.Will Tony die in the finale episode?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)