NCIS News and Links (All shows)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
NCIS Is Adding A New Team Member, Get The Details http://www.cinemablend.com/television/NCIS-Adding-Team-Member-Get-Details-114227.html
The character Tess will be an FBI Special Agent in her late 30s who has recently transferred to Washington D.C. from New York City’s Counter-Terrorism Unit. She's described as a woman who is two parts bulldog and one part kitten. She’ll be quick-witted, sarcastic, and shrewd to boot. The combination of traits will make her savvy enough to keep up with politicians at a black-tie FUNDRAISER as well as truck drivers at a roadside diner. Sleep and sex are overrated to Tess, whereas a good martini and bacon cheeseburger certainly are not.As if those DETAILS aren’t enough, Tess has already had her history mapped out. She is a three-time divorcee of husbands who could not keep up with her lifestyle, according to TVLine. With no children of her own, Tess is content acting as a sort of den mother to any coworker who needs a shoulder to lean on. Still, making her angry never ends well for anybody, even her superiors.Tess will be introduced in time for the Season 13 finale to set up her character arc for Season 14. The show is looking for a “name” actress to tackle the role. Considering how many details have already been set up for her, we can probably count on Tess being a major character in the future of NCIS .

Has 'NCIS' Found Tony's Replacement? http://www.buddytv.com/articles/ncis/has-ncis-found-tonys-replaceme-58664.aspx
Fans are still preparing themselves mentally for Tony's exit at the end of season 13 of NCIS. While fans mourn, The team behind NCIS needs to find someone to fill Tony's spot on the team. It looks like the role will be filled by not one but two new faces that are set to join NCIS in season 14. TVLine reports that NCIS has released the character description for one of the new characters. It is a New York female agent named Tess. Tess is first set to appear in the season 13 finale.No actress has been cast for Tess just yet. NCIS is reportedly looking for a "name" actress to fill the character's shoes. Tess is described as an FBI agent in her late 30's who is transferred to Gibbs' team from the New York counter-terrorism group. Much like Gibbs, Tess has been divorced three times because "the men in her life can't keep up with her." Cementing her status as Tony's replacement, Tess is described as quick-witted, sarcastic and shrewd. Though Tess does appear to be a bit more hard-edged than the lovable Tony. She's described as a mix between a bulldog and a kitten, mostly bulldog. She finds sex and sleep overrated but loves a good drink and burger. Tess evidently can fit in a black tie event with politicians or can throw down with some truckers. A renaissance woman of a special agent, if you will. Tess is also described to be a Mama Bear to her co-workers. That's until Tess is aggravated and then she really lets loose. She has an independent spirit that causes her to butt heads with her superiors. So at the very least, Tess will be taking up Tony's mantle of aggravating Gibbs.

NCIS Just Signed On Taye Diggs For A Very Special Part, Get The Details http://www.cinemablend.com/televisi...ggs-Very-Special-Part-Get-Details-116747.html
One of the few scripted primetime series set to push its episode count past 300 installments, the CBS hit drama NCIS wants to mark this milestone by bringing in guest star Taye Diggs to take on an interesting and important role, and if part of you was hoping that music would be involved, you can start snapping your fingers already.NCIS’ 300th episode is coming next month, and it will see Diggs playing Marine Gunnery Sergeant Aaron Davis, who has his Special Ops sniper career cut short after an ambush attack in Iraq leaves him with several horrifying injuries and PTSD. A formerly happy guy with supreme musical talents, Davis’ current state of mind is pretty fractured, having spent the past six months at the Walter Reed Medical Center, where he is going through a music therapy program that seems to be helping him slowly but surely.So what does this have to do with the MCRT? Well, Gibbs shows up at the medical center to try and speak with Davis about the Iraqi ambush he was in, as it will hopefully lead to information needed to solve a murder. I’m guessing we’ll see some military-based TLC happening between these guys, with Gibbs somehow coaxing Davis out of his funk to rejoin the world with a perspective similar to the one he had before he was injured. All it takes to cure any mental injury is bringing a murderer to justice before the final credits, according to Dr. Television.

'NCIS' The die is cast when a deep sea diver is killed
Mugford tells Bishop that on the morning De La Rosa died, the ship's control got an alert: One of the divers had opened a PPA.Two days later when the decompression chamber is open, Gibbs arrests Meredith Ragen. Grossman says he has already filed a grievance to have the case thrown out. Gibbs says he knows it was her because there is a small percentage of people that can't eat anything red. They get rashes from the dye and Ragen has a rash. She had to have touched something, like a vial of red liquid cocaine.But Ragen also had a partner who supplied the cocaine. Gibbs shows Grossman photos of the lawyer in Cartagena meeting with the Suarez drug cartel. Case closed.

EXCLUSIVE: Michael Weatherly Celebrates 300 Episodes of 'NCIS': 'I've Had the Most Extraordinary Journey!' https://www.yahoo.com/tv/exclusive-michael-weatherly-celebrates-300-223500294.html
So what's the secret to their success? "You kick it right back to the scripts and people," Harmon spilled with a smile. "It's a very different collection of professionals who all are proud of what they do. They work hard every day, and we like coming to work, and we like each other."NCIS, which still reigns supreme as TV's most-watched drama, will air its 300th episode on Tuesday, March 15."I've said often, there's nothing wrong with loving your job, and there's a lot to love here," Harmon, who has brought Special Agent Gibbs to life since the beginning, continued. "We've worked hard to get it to this place and [now] it's about taking an appreciation of that. http://bcove.me/i1h8gmtf

How Michael Weatherly Feels About Leaving NCIS http://www.cinemablend.com/television/How-Michael-Weatherly-Feels-About-Leaving-NCIS-117357.html
Getting a gig as an actor is no small feat. And, getting a gig that lasts for almost 14 years is an even bigger feat. But, after 13 seasons as Senior Field Agent Anthony DiNozzo on the CBS show NCIS, Michael Weatherly is calling an end to his time on the show. Weatherly announced in January that he’ll be departing the show at the end of this season. With the 300th episode of the series just a little over a month away from airing, Weatherly had a chance to reflect on his time on the long-running show. http://www.cinemablend.com/television/How-Michael-Weatherly-Feels-About-Leaving-NCIS-117357.html

'NCIS' A kidnapping, a ring and the whole 'tooth' http://happyeverafter.usatoday.com/2016/02/17/donna-kauffman-ncis-recap-season-13-react/
It’s a new day, and we’re at HQ, in the garage, as Agent Val prepares to take the team through their training sessions. Finally. They get three sessions including Advanced Weapons, Tactical Movements — and she breaks off as Tony is squinting at her, eyeing her closely. She turns to McGee, tells him to just explain their story already. Bishop is all, “You haven’t heard it yet?” Once again, Tony is the last to know. McGee says he’ll tell Tony, but he can’t make fun. “My word is my bond,” Tony replies. McGee tells him that Val was his first kiss and he was hers. It was allergy season. He leaned in to kiss her, sneezed, ended up head-butting her and spent the next few hours at the dentist. Tony is all, “Why, Timothy Farragut McGee, you smooth operator.” McGee gives him a warning look, and Tony solemnly says, “Thank you for trusting me with … the tooth. The whole tooth. And nothing but the tooth.” Because, did we really think he could resist? He looks to Val and asks how long she’ll be in town. He has sooo many questions. But she’s all business and promises him he’ll be begging her to leave by day’s end.We shift back to Fornell as he leaves SecNav’s home. Gibbs is just arriving, hears from Fornell that Dad has regained consciousness, so he is prepping to take SecNav and daughter to the hospital. Gibbs tells him to head home, he’ll take over. Fornell says he was thinking of driving up and surprising his daughter at school, promises to bring Gibbs back a bottle of maple syrup. They trade fist bumps, and Fornell heads out and Gibbs heads in. He and SecNav have a little wrap-up conversation. She’s questioning her priorities, thinking of quitting for her family’s sake. When he doesn’t respond, she wonders if he thinks she’s wrong to let herself be ruled by fear. He says it doesn’t matter what he thinks. He says, “Family is important.” She’s a little disappointed he didn’t give her the rousing pep talk and says so. “I think you just answered your own questions,” he tells her. She shakes her head, smiles and says, “You’re good.”But hey, we knew that!

NCIS: 7 reasons Tony and Jeanne don't belong together http://www.sheknows.com/entertainme...-reasons-tony-and-jeanne-dont-belong-together
If NCIS fans aren't shipping Tony DiNozzo with Ziva David, then there's a good chance they want him to be with his Season 4 love, Jeanne Benoit. There's no doubt they had a tumultuous relationship. From Tony meeting Jeanne while undercover (and investigating her arms dealer of a father) to Jeanne being heartbroken upon learning of his lies, to the two never really finding closure, they've definitely had their ups and downs.So, when it was announced that Scottie Thompson would be returning to Season 13 of NCIS, it caused quite the stir among viewers. Why is she coming back? Will she get back together with Tony? Those were just two of the many questions running through my mind after hearing the news.Well, so far, she's been featured in two episodes and has come in contact many times with Tony. Obviously, their meetings have been awkward and filled with tension, not to mention a clear attraction remains between them.It's unclear if Jeanne will pop up in future episodes. Plus, now that Michael Weatherly is exiting the series at the end of Season 13, I'm sure many are wondering if Tony and Jeanne will ride off into the sunset together. That could very well happen, but I'm hoping that's not how Tony's story ends.Granted, I was never a fan of the Tony/Jeanne romance, which probably had a lot to do with the fact that I wanted Tony with Ziva, but Tony and Jeanne aren't a match made in heaven and here's why.

'NCIS' renewed for two more seasons at CBS http://mashable.com/2016/02/29/ncis-renewed-for-two-more-seasons/#6HmE622Iwqqx
One of the longest-running shows on television will continue its streak for two more years. CBS announced today that it has renewed NCIS for two more seasons, which means that the series will run at least through Season 15. Moreover, the network said series star Mark Harmon has inked a two-year deal that will keep him on through the length of the renewal as well. "It's extraordinary that in its 13th season and with over 300 episodes to its credit, NCIS continues to excel at such a high level on a global scale,” said Glenn Geller, CBS entertainment president.This news comes just weeks after the show announced it would bid farewell to longtime NCIS cast member Michael Weatherly, who will depart at the end of the current Season 13.NCIS, which debuted in 2003, is one of the most watched TV series on the air, averaging 20 million viewers weekly, as well as the most watched drama in the world.

Why NCIS seasons 14 and 15 are a bad idea http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1114327/why-ncis-seasons-14-and-15-are-a-bad-idea
Don't get me wrong, I adore NCIS and have been a fan for a really long time. That said, I'm on the fence about its renewal. Yes, it will be wonderful to see the cast back in action for two more seasons (that is, those who sign on for 14 and 15). No, it doesn't surprise me that the series scored such a major renewal, because it does so well and manages to maintain its fan base.That said, and as much as it pains me to say this, it might be time for NCIS to come to an end. Don't get me wrong, I will be sad whenever the series finale airs, because it's been such a huge part of my life and my world of TV. However, I think it's best for NCIS to go out on a high note, rather than drag on for season after season.

NCIS Sneak Peek: McGee and Delilah's Cozy Dinner Becomes a Crime Scene https://www.yahoo.com/tv/ncis-sneak-peek-mcgee-delilahs-152134306.html
In the 299th episode of TV’s most watched (and recently renewed-times-two) drama, Gibbs’ team closes a seemingly cut-and-dry case, only to each realize, later that night, that there are problems with witness testimony.So, for example, while DiNozzo bores a date (Fairly Legal‘s Virginia Williams) with his own revisiting of the case, McGee (played by Sean Murray) is turning his and Delilah’s dinner table into a crime scene recreation, complete with corn-on-the-cob cars. Is “work” what Delilah (Margo Harshman) expected to find on the menu?

'NCIS' After Hours: It's a long night and a nice ep http://happyeverafter.usatoday.com/2016/03/02/donna-kauffman-ncis-recap-after-hours/
So, NOW, we begin in the Falls Church 911 call room with a very frightened man on the phone, presently hiding in his bathroom, hoping the home invaders don’t find him. We hear the cops at the door in the background, then realize that this guy has pulled this prank before. Yeah. So funny to pull 911 operators away from real emergencies where every second can mean the difference between life and death. A real giggle fest. Also? A crime. (Full disclosure: cop’s daughter here. It’s real easy to jump on the bashing bandwagon until you happen to need that guy whose job it is, every single day, to save your life, even if it means losing his.) Our dispatcher is even less amused than I am — which is saying a lot — so when another call comes in from the same area, she immediately starts in with the crime lecture, only to realize after hearing whimpering in the background, that this is a different caller, with a real emergency.We have a young soldier on the line, on a rural road, with dead-guy-of-the-week sprawled in the middle of the road, and an upset young woman leaning against her car. He explains to the dispatcher that he had to shoot him, that the man was going to kill her, then politely requests they please send the police.

'NCIS' recap: Cut-and-dried case turns out to be more than it seems http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ried-case-turns-out-to-be-more-than-it-seems/
The team plus Delilah review the case, but they don't have a motive. Gibbs tells McGee to unseal Harrison's juvie record. They take Harrison in and tell her they know Grafton was a guard at the juvie dentition center at the same time she was there.Harrison comes clean. She was busted for a bag of pot in her school locker, and since she wouldn't rat out the guys she got it from, she did eight months. When she got out, she had her record sealed and never thought of it again until she stopped for gas in Falls Church and saw Grafton. It was like getting punched in the stomach. She had flashbacks to him raping her. She admits followed him, but was in a fog, so is unclear on what happened. She remembers he came toward her and she heard a gun going off. She didn't know what to do, so she called Muldoon and begged him to cover for her.Gibbs tells Muldoon that Harrison has a case for self-defense; and he won't be pursuing obstruction of justice charges.The team is all in the elevator looking forward to some sleep when Gibbs gets a call. Another case?

‘NCIS’ at 300: The 5 Most Compelling Episodes http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/05/arts/television/ncis-5-best-episodes.html?_r=1
On March 15, the CBS crime procedural “NCIS” will air its 300th episode. As I write in my look back at 13 years of the series, reaching that number is a rare feat, and it’s usually a fairly circumspect type of show that does it. But while it might be easy to think of “NCIS” as comfort food, it is deeper and more ambitious than most people realize. Here are my nominations as the five most compelling “NCIS” episodes — ones that went unexpected places or showed especially deft writing and acting. (You can watch them all on CBS’s subscription streaming service, CBS All Access; the show’s first 12 seasons are also currently on Netflix.) Agree? Disagree? What episodes really got your attention? Offer up your choices in the comments section.

NCIS Boss Teases Michael Weatherly's Exit Story, Possible Nod to Tony's Past https://www.yahoo.com/tv/ncis-boss-teases-michael-weatherlys-185526634.html
NCIS showrunner Gary Glasberg is not yet ready to talk about the season-ending exit storyline for original cast member Michael Weatherly, but he does affirm that nothing was ruled out when deciding how to write out Special Agent Tony DiNozzo.“We’re really trying to give everybody something that leaves them satisfied,” Glasberg told TVLine during an interview set up to promote next Tuesday’s episode, the series’ landmark 300th.Since Weatherly has been with the CBS series since its September 2003 launch, Glasberg acknowledges that DiNozzo’s departure is “a huge deal, and I’ve been literally thinking about it for six months now…. Lots of planning.”Luckily, Glasberg did not have to deal with this dilemma on his lonesome. “I will say that when you have a writing staff, people that have been involved as long as some of these writers have, they get super excited about what we’re doing,” he shares. “That makes me happy, because it means we’re on the right track.”In a TVLine poll, 28 percent of respondents expressed their wish that Tony reunite with former agent Ziva David (played by former cast member Cote de Pablo) before riding off into the sunset, while 22 percent preferred to see him leave D.C. to head up his own NCIS team elsewhere.

NCIS: Will DiNozzo reunite with Ziva before his big exit? http://www.sheknows.com/entertainme...dinozzo-reunite-with-ziva-before-his-big-exit
Like I'm sure many fans are hoping, Glasberg is taking Tony's final story very seriously. He said it is a "huge deal, and I’ve been literally thinking about it for six months now… lots of planning." Glasberg also revealed he's been lucky in the sense that there are other NCIS staff members helping out. "I will say that when you have a writing staff, people that have been involved as long as some of these writers have, they get super excited about what we’re doing. That makes me happy, because it means we’re on the right track."So, what about Tiva? Will Tony and Ziva finally reunite? Many fans, including myself, are hoping DiNozzo will part the series by either going off to run his very own NCIS team or jetting off to meet up with Ziva, wherever she may be nowadays. Well, things are looking somewhat decent in the Tiva department."You can’t have Tony leave the show and not get into that in some respect," Glasberg told TV Line about Ziva being part of Tony's farewell. "So plan on it being discussed and handled, even if it’s in the background."

NCIS-Themed Price Is Right Showcase? Come On Down for a First Look! https://www.yahoo.com/tv/ncis-themed-price-showcase-come-170026605.html
Gibbs’ Rule No. 20: “Always look under.” And Rule No. 21? “Never bid over.”At least we imagine such a rule was created when NCIS stars Pauley Perrette and Brian Dietzen visited CBS’ The Price Is Right, as seen in these exclusive (and exclusively captioned!) photos.Perrette and Dietzen appear on this Friday’s TPIR to celebrate the 300th episode of TV’s most watched drama (airing Tuesday at 8/7c), in part by showing off a special NCIS-themed price showcase. In the photos below, the actors reflect on some highlights:NCIS was recently renewed for Season 14 and 15. Will you be tuning in for TPIR‘s special showcase?

Exclusive: “NCIS” Is Getting A New Series Regular, New Member of Team http://www.showbiz411.com/2016/03/1...tting-a-new-series-regular-new-member-of-team
EXCLUSIVE: Michael Weatherly is leaving after 13 seasons. Change is in the air on CBS’s most popular show, “NCIS.”My sources say Mark Harmon and whoever’s left are getting a new teammate story almost right away. His name is supposed to be Clayton, and he will be the first second black regular on “NCIS.” Rocky Carroll has been playing Leon since 2008, although I think Clayton is going to be a bigger character on the canvas.Clayton– good name– is in his late 20s to early 30s. He’s described as physically fit and the guy you want to have on your side. He’s also single. But he does have a young son. Sounds like he’s a bit of a player.“NCIS” is casting now, but I’d suggest they check out Derek Luke. They could do a lot worse. He’s a top notch actor and looks early 30s. But hey, no one from “NCIS” asked my opinion. I’m told Clayton is British, of African descent. But how about American? (Also I don’t think David Oyelowo is available.)Will Clayton replace DiNozzo (Weatherly)? Time will tell. But something tells me “NCIS” will just chug along now like “Law & Order SVU,” occasionally replacing actors as Mark Harmon heads for 15 or more seasons.

NCIS: Meet the 'Loud, Disrespectful' New Male Agent Joining Gibbs' Team https://www.yahoo.com/tv/ncis-meet-loud-disrespectful-male-161253610.html
To be introduced in time for the Season 13 finale, “Clayton” is an MI-6 intel agent in his late 20s/early 30s who’s described in the official casting breakdown as “loud, opinionated, often disrespectful, sarcastic, short-tempered and chauvinistic.” He’s also “offbeat and fun with a physical confidence and swagger that’s impossible to disregard.”Producers are seeking an actor who is British of African descent to play the physically fit and street-smart character, who “can move like an athlete and think like a chess player.” Clayton burned his share of bridges in the intelligence community over the years, but he’s unapologetic about the choices he’s made. “He welcomes a few pints at the pub and never denies a pretty lady his company,” reads the casting notice. “Clayton wants the world to believe he doesn’t give a damn, but the truth is he cares more than most.”Clayton is particularly fond of children, in large part because he has a young son himself (albeit one he never sees). “His dedication to country took precedence over his personal life,” so, yep, he’s single. But he’s totally willing to settle down with the right woman someday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)