NCIS

Great episode. I always love when they go into Abby's background and life. The young girl who played Abby as a child was spot on.

S~

Next Episode: Season 10, Episode 14

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

"Canary": The NCIS team finds an infamous hacker who could lead them to the world's most wanted cyber terrorist.

S~

I noticed that too !

Very good episode :)

The little girl they used to play the child Abby looks just like her

Abby and the girl was on an show yesterday together and they look very similar and were very good on the show and she played Abby real good :) Pauley Perrette?@PauleyP
The amazing @BriSharbino is playing Little #Abby right now on #NCIS She studied me and Abby's everything. She's SO GOOD! Brighton Sharbino
@BriSharbino
Actress, Singer, Dancer, Model, I get to play Young Abby on NCIS!
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3276835/ EntertainmentTonight?@ETonlineAlert
Tonight on #ET meet @NCIS_CBS' "Little Abby" @brisharbino when she sits down w/ @PauleyP to talk to our @BrookeAnderson pic.twitter.com/kRKvcrQP
https://twitter.com/ETonlineAlert/status/296359093986287616/photo/1

Last edited:
Yes, I thought she played Abby very well; she had all her mannerisms and emotional responses.

Abby and the girl was on an show yesterday together and they look very similar and were very good on the show and she played Abby real good :) Pauley Perrette?@PauleyP
The amazing @BriSharbino is playing Little #Abby right now on #NCIS She studied me and Abby's everything. She's SO GOOD! Brighton Sharbino
@BriSharbino
Actress, Singer, Dancer, Model, I get to play Young Abby on NCIS!
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3276835/ EntertainmentTonight?@ETonlineAlert
Tonight on #ET meet @NCIS_CBS' "Little Abby" @brisharbino when she sits down w/ @PauleyP to talk to our @BrookeAnderson pic.twitter.com/kRKvcrQP
https://twitter.com/ETonlineAlert/status/296359093986287616/photo/1

Great shows tonight and have to wait another week or 2 before we sit again but I bet we see them go after the #1 cyber and I bet we see the continuation of them going after the killers of Vances wife and Ziva's father :)

I just loved the lengths the went to in order to fool the Cyberterrorist punk. Ha ha.

That was great and that guy looked like he was going to piss his pants when they had that guy break out and act like he gets Tony in the leg and shoots the guar.That's Old School!! :D :)

Next Episode: Season 10, Episode 15

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

"Hereafter": While on leave as he mourns the loss of his wife, Director Vance uncovers information that makes him question everything.

S~

Next Episode: Season 10, Episode 16

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

"Detour": When Jimmy and Ducky disappear while transporting a body from a crime scene, the team races to find them.

S~

Enjoyed last nights show and glad they solved that envelope with Vances wife instead of dragging it on like they are with the killers :)

Next Episode: Season 10, Episode 17

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

"Prime Suspect": Gibbs' barber comes to him for help when he suspects his son is involved in a high-profile crime.

S~

Great episode last night and was funny also hearing Palmer tellin Ducky when he goes I want to dissect your brain :D Looks like another good episode next week with Gibbs barber coming in to ask for help :)

I thought it was a great episode also. The only thing that kept driving me nuts was how fast the team kept going back and forth from the crime scene to their office while Ducky is still on the road. I mean the van leaves the crime scene during the first segment and the rest of the team is still at the scene. Then we come back from commercial and the team is already back at the office and already has the victim up on the screen with all his information. Then the scene goes back to Ducky and their still no where close to being back.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Did anyone notice that the cabin used in the Ducky kidnapping episode was the same one used in the NCIS LA episode with the gun barrel party?

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

For All Mankind (Apple TV+)

Star Trek: Picard