NCIS

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
I thought it was a great episode also. The only thing that kept driving me nuts was how fast the team kept going back and forth from the crime scene to their office while Ducky is still on the road. I mean the van leaves the crime scene during the first segment and the rest of the team is still at the scene. Then we come back from commercial and the team is already back at the office and already has the victim up on the screen with all his information. Then the scene goes back to Ducky and their still no where close to being back.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

I noticed this too.

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
Great episode tonight. Palmer jumping out of the woods was hilarious.

S~

The part that baffles me is Jimmy clearly hit the guy with at least 3 shots in the chest and arm/shoulder ... yet the villain was still able to get right back up and continue to threaten them, seconds later the team shows up.

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
Good show last night and good to see Gibbs barber and Vance back into it and the way they got back at Dinozzo at the end was funny and no show next week...grrrr ;) :)

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Next Episode: Season 10, Episode 18

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

"Seek": A woman asks the NCIS team to investigate the death of her husband, a Marine who specialized in K-9 bomb detection; Vance interviews nannies.

S~

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
Welcome back and now we will see more and more on them going after who killed Vances wife and Ziva's father and should be a good cliffhanger and let's hope as good as last years :)

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
Excellent show tonight and loved the ending with the Dog and Woman sitting looking at the casket :)

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Terrific episode. Those dogs are loyal. I've seen pictures of service dogs sitting next to the grave before.

S~

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Next Episode: Season 10, Episode 19

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

"Squall": The team investigates a murder on a U.S. Navy ship; tension rises when McGee learns that his estranged father is one of the suspects.

S~

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
Great episode and and good to see Tim in a good storyline and inteesting seeing Buehrle back on the show for a few episodes and will be interesting to see if they have and when they Tim's father passes away how will it be handled on the show :)

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
Great episode and and good to see Tim in a good storyline and inteesting seeing Buehrle back on the show for a few episodes and will be interesting to see if they have and when they Tim's father passes away how will it be handled on the show :)

Not sure that they will make much of Tim's Dad passing when it happens, all this time this is the first that they have actually mentioned him.

They have now officially introduced us to the Fathers of the main 4 people .

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
Not sure that they will make much of Tim's Dad passing when it happens, all this time this is the first that they have actually mentioned him.

They had Tim call his Dad in an earlier season episode from a few years ago and imo I think they will mention Tims father death in some way but we will see :)

cosmo_kramer

Master of my Domain
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2005
41.605N, -72.879W

They've mentioned McGee's dad before, just never shown him....

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
Should be interesting next week if Tony helps Ziva get revenge for her Fathers death or tries to talk Ziva out of it!! :)