NCIS

Missed Crescent City part 1, don't see a repeat. Worth it to start watching part 2?

"Better show tonight and the NCIS:New Orleans May have legs!! ;) :)"

Missed this - show title?

Part 2 was better than part 1. I would keep Brodie and put her into original NCIS and dump Bishop on NOLA. Brodie has more of the life that left NCIS with out Ziva.

NCIS NOLA might be successful they showed more to work with but it was still the original NCIS stars that carried the show.

Okay. I will admit. Like most of you guys are saying, the second episode was a lot better, however, I still have my doubts. I just can't see this show become a hit. Scott Bakula is a phenomenal actor and his team is "average". Though we saw more of La Salle and Brody, I am still not feeling the vibe for this. This just can't turn into a hit show..... The time-slots are already a mess. Shows continue to be abysmal ratings-wise despite their good ideas and plots(Intelligence). Overall, the NOLA team is a good team if we're looking at them guest-starring like this. The idea of a series for this and it succeeding is too unoriginal and very unlikely. If I were CBS, I'd give a no-go for this.

A NCIS NOLA spinoff will be a huge success. I am not at all interested in watching it so it has about a 98% chance of becoming a hit. General there is a direct relationship between how well I like a show and how quickly it's cancelled. The only way NCIS survived is I didn't start watching till around the 3rd season.

I won't watch it. I don't care for the whole New Orleans situation and the fake accents. Plus how many people in the Navy die every year in murder cases portrayed in these shows anyway? At this rate there wouldn't be many left.

Wow, those episodes were awful! So this makes three awful episodes in a row. If they don't get it together, I won't watch it. The personalities of these new ones are very dull, no charisma.

Next Episode: Season 11, EPisode 20

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

"Page Not Found": McGee's girlfriend turns to the team for help when she finds a break in a controversial case.

S~

Wow, those episodes were awful! So this makes three awful episodes in a row. If they don't get it together, I won't watch it. The personalities of these new ones are very dull, no charisma.

I agree this whole season has been off especially when Ziva decided to leave at last moment then finding her replacement has thrown this whole season off then Gibbs Fathers death in the show Ralph Waite!!! imo :)

I've liked the NCIS shows this year so far, with the exception to the NO ones, they just didn't seem quite right.

I liked Pride and Brodie, maybe they will make it to an NCIS episode or two.

I've liked the NCIS shows this year so far, with the exception to the NO ones, they just didn't seem quite right.

I liked Pride and Brodie, maybe they will make it to an NCIS episode or two.

The NO ones were awful! They had no personality, just like bishop.

The NO ones were awful! They had no personality, just like bishop.

I agree. The personality is bland since Ziva left the show. Especially Bishop. I don't really notice that she is there most the time. Bland, Blond and Boring is what defines her whole character. The N.O. shows would of been better as the opening episodes of the NCIS N.O. shows with the cast of NCIS as guest stars,not episodes of the regular NCIS show.

"Good Bye Bishop" wouldn't that be a good tittle for an episode and we seem to pretty much agree bye bye NOLA of course we aren't CBS