NCIS

Bishop is ok. She just hadn't had much of a role in the plotline the last couple of weeks while they were in The Big Easy.

I enjoy her it started to much Bishop then they dialed her back a little too much and now maybe they will bring her back into it a little more and Yes I miss Ziva and wish she was on the show but I am going to give Bishop a shot anmd with Ziva leaving at the last minute right before they started to shoot the season and then finding a replacement threw this whole season into a mess!! imo :)

If the writers would give Bishop some personality she might be a character. Last week all she did was send Tony a voodoo doll. At least Brodie as an interregator showed some spunk and kneeling in the puddle of vomit gave her humanity. Bishop so far is just another female that might as well be a secretary. She is married none of the other main characters are. She is a dyed blonde who doesn't keep her roots dyed. She isn't sexy they have just written her into the script to fill space. Some one to sit on the desk and ask if you have any sugar, how does that improve the plot? I'm not saying the actor is bad just that the character doesn't add anything to the story line.

When I first heard about NCIS‘ McGee dating Delilah, I didn’t think it would last as long as it has, but is seems as if she’ll be around a while. My question is: Will Margo Harshman be back next season?
That likely depends on how things play out in this week’s episode, as McGee grapples with the issue of cohabitation. “They’ve got a decision to make,” says show boss Gary Glasberg. “And then we’ll have to see where that takes us moving into Season 12.” Of course, Tony will have his two cents to throw in as Tim mulls the matter. “Tony’s got an opinion on everything,” Glasberg reminds, “so he definitely chimes in as a ‘big brother and offers his advice — whether it’s wanted or not.”

Next Episode: Season 11, Episode 21

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

"Alleged": When a Navy officer turns up dead on a rural road, the team must figure out if he was killed because he knew too much about an attack on a fellow officer; DiNozzo and McGee start a cleanse.

S~

YAY NCIS is back. This looked more like the NCIS of previous years all the stars played a role except Bishop they still haven't written her into the script.

What's going on? CBS announced a special presentation of NCIS replacing Thurs. Elementary, then they show an episode from last Oct. In that episode Boren turns down replacing Ziva but leaves the door open for later development. Is something being planned for a season final?

No new episode was scheduled. The only thing I have heard so far for the finale is some sort of storyline involving Gibb's father's death.

S~

No new episode was scheduled. The only thing I have heard so far for the finale is some sort of storyline involving Gibb's father's death.

S~

I figured that would come in there somewhere.

YAY NCIS is back. This looked more like the NCIS of previous years all the stars played a role except Bishop they still haven't written her into the script.

They need to develop Bishop or just get rid of her. She's just "that flaky blonde" for now.