NCIS

Sure is a lot of hate for Bishop here. If you should hate anyone its the writers... They have been on auto-pilot for years. Her character started strong but then they either got scared that the fans would revolt so they marginalized her or they truly are a lazy bunch. Zeva gone. Get over it. I hope this season coming up they correct this.

Anyone think that this show will begin its descent from high ratings this upcoming season? I mean, after Ziva left the ratings already started to drop. It's just an interesting theory that many people are looking at right now. Cote de Pablo's departure was huge not only for the show's core but its success. If she somehow returns even for a few episodes, that can generate a ton of viewers but then comes the Bishop factor. The majority of fans don't want her hence they leave the show.

I´m no Bishop fan, but I don´t hate her either.
Maybe they´ll bring back Ziva, and play it by ear, who knows ?
Or could they ditch Bishop and bring in some new character ?
I guess we´ll just have to wait and see. :)

Not interested here to see more of Gibbs old flames, and IMO Ziva is fine wherever she is.
I agree ...
I can take Bishop or leave her, but would really like to see them work it out with her.
==============================================================================
I think she would be fine had she not been brought in to replace Ziva, she's behind right away as the fans revolt against ANYONE who was gonna come in after Ziva.

I like Bishop, they just need to give her a better role of write better for her so people can get over the Ziva thing.

If Ziva does come back, great, but lets not dis Bishop just because Zivas gone.

I hope that Bishop gets excommunicated from the show . :laser

She is the most boring, forgettable character I've ever seen on NCIS. Hell even Tony doesn't hit on her and Tony hits on everybody. :inlive That should tell you something right there.:oldwink

I hope that Bishop gets excommunicated from the show . :laser

She is the most boring, forgettable character I've ever seen on NCIS. Hell even Tony doesn't hit on her and Tony hits on everybody. :inlive That should tell you something right there.:oldwink
Zivas got Tony twisted around her little finger.

Bishop would be fine if they didn't have Ziva fans stalking he every move.

Reactions: NotMe546
Emily Wickersham may be a great actress (Bishop) but her character just SUCKS, in most story lines she could be left out and the story would be fine. I would love Ziva back in the story line but they could have a new character that fits in with the other characters and have a good show. Bishop is just a sore thumb that doesn't fit in. Kate left, Ziva left do they really need another female lead they still have Abbey?

Reactions: MikeD-C05
With Michael Weatherly having gotten in such good shape this summer for his triathlon, will this be addressed for NCIS‘ DiNozzo?
The actor’s lean, mean physique apparently will help Tony’s game. Show boss Gary Glasberg tells us he’s in the “formative stages” of crafting a new love interest for Tony, someone that NCIS’ most eligible agent (G Callen excepted) will meet through a case. “It’s time for Tony to continue to grow a little bit,” says Glasberg. “He went through a lot last year emotionally and tried to deal with Ziva’s departure as he could. And it’s time” for someone new. “We’ll be mature about it and handle it properly, and Michael’s excited about it.”
https://tv.yahoo.com/news/matts-inside-line-scoop-arrow-castle-ncis-criminal-200140377.html

Question: Have you got any scoop on Season 12 of NCIS?
Ausiello: As showrunner Gary Glasberg previously told TVLine, coming off a season that 1) wrote out Ziva, 2) added Bishop, 3) planted the seed for a new spin-off and 4) accounted for Ralph Waite’s passing— and thus ended on a quiet, cliffhanger-free note — “the idea was to come out with a bang.” And the Sept. 23 premiere will do just that. “We’ve got a really significant season opener that brings Gibbs and McGee to Russia for a really big story. A crisis comes up and we immediately launch with a significant adversary who will pop up throughout the rest of the season,” played by Russian actor Alex Veadov.
http://tvline.com/2014/07/22/flash-plastique-season-1-cw-cast-spoilers/

Pauley Perrette, 'NCIS' Star, Hospitalized After Hair Dye Job Gone Wrong
Image: Pauley Perrette, 'NCIS' Star, Hospitalized After Hair Dye Job Gone Wrong (Gus Ruelas/Reuters/Landov)

Wednesday, 23 Jul 2014 10:55 AM
Pauley Perrette, actress and star of CBS' "NCIS," was hospitalized over the weekend after suffering an allergic reaction to hair dye.Perrette, who is naturally blonde, is known for her trademark ink-black hair and Goth look on "NCIS," where she plays forensic scientist Abby Sciuto. The actress went public with her hair dye-allergy story on social media over the weekend as a way of warning others who may not know they have an aversion to the substance.
cGljLmNvbS9zaG93L2xhcmdlL2U4Z3Y4ZS5qcGcUsAkUwAwAFgASAA&s=06W7IhGVEC6b9Vj5UcYLpTillgRYoHBtTWdjtidRvLc

Pauley Perrette ? @PauleyP Follow
This was me at hospital today and it got worse #Allergy #AllergicReaction PLEASE read my next tweet http://twitpic.com/e8gv8e

1:37 AM - 19 Jul 2014
cGljLmNvbS9zaG93L2xhcmdlL2U4Z3Zmcy5qcGcUsAkU8AsAFgASAA&s=t6Jv7sg_s9yxDPsdMynlJTn0ZYjT-hG8csPTPXo3umk

Pauley Perrette ? @PauleyP Follow
PLEASE read and see prior twitpic: #AllergicReaction #HairDye #PPD I'm ok, but this is serious: http://twitpic.com/e8gvfs

1:40 AM - 19 Jul 2014
"Wasn't sure if I should tweet about this, but it's important," the 45-year-old wrote in her Twitter post. "Did my head look a bit puffy on the red carpet last night? Turns out I was having a dangerous allergic reaction to hair dye. Been battling this for a year now, but it gets worse every time.""It's an acquired allergy for people that dye their hair for years. (Y'all know I'm blonde) Was in ER. Just got home from hospital. Awful. My head swelled up huge like a melon. If you or someone you know dyes their hair, especially black, please google 'hair dye allergy.' Know the symptoms. It can be fatal. People have died. For real."Perrette told CBS Los Angeles that she first noticed she had an allergy when she broke out in a rash on her neck and scalp. Now, she is looking into natural hair dyes and even contemplating wearing a wig to keep her signature "NCIS" look."The most important thing to me is that anyone out there that dyes their hair, particularly black, you need to be aware of the symptoms," she said.Jacob Offenberger, an allergist at Northridge Medical Center, told the station that people must be sensitive to early warning signs and take action."If you have hair dye, and the next day or the day after you start to have itchiness and you start to see redness or an eczema-type of lesion, it is telling that you that you are having an allergic reaction to that dying," he said. ............I didn't know she was a blonde all along and has been dying her hair al this time and wow what an allergic reaction
Pauley-Perrette-Blonde.jpg

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=10391254
http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/pauley-perrette-hospital-hair-dye-allergy/2014/07/23/id/584393#ixzz38M2bpklN

I guess she will go back blond and wear a wig. They could do an easy story about how she went blond on the show and still could be goth. She could wear stripes of color that washes out each day. Her character is more than her hair. I like her because of her quirkiness.

Reactions: whitewolf8214