NCIS

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Now Bishop can be the Gay Divorcee. You ever notice that all the characters on NCIS aren't married or just single? Gibbs has like 3 or 4 ex wives and two of them were killed off, one with a bullet to the head last season . Not to mention a dead child. The director -dead wife. Tony has never been married. Abby, never married. Ducky, never been married. Tim never been married and now Bishop divorced. I guess we are supposed to take it that being an NCIS agent is hazardous to your personal life. Same on NCIS New Orleans. The characters are all divorced, or never been married.
Hard to write characters when they actually have offscreen lives. The only married one in the NCIS world is Hannah over in LA.

Most emsable work place shows have that problem, just look at the plethra of Lqw & Orders, E.R., etc...

Weatherly becomes the second lead on "NCIS" to exit the long-running franchise. Star Cote de Pablo departed after season 11
The article writer does need to brush up on NCIS though. KATE!

I can see it now: Bishop gets out of her bed, her long blonde hair cascading off her naked shoulders. She turns to the bed and.. DiNozzo simply says "good morning" .. Freeze to black and white. Roll the credits... :cool:

I think Abby is now wearing a wig on her head after that allergic reaction she had a year or so ago. It made her swell up all over her face and head and she couldn't use it anymore. But Abby would have to get away from the Gothic character she has been playing, in order to have blonde hair. Bishop would look better with darker hair and even better if she was not on the show at all.
Abby has gotten away from alot of that Gothic stuff ... not as much as it use to be, still has some but the tatoos are less now, if not gone, don't remember at the moment and I just saw it ... yikes.

Now Bishop can be the Gay Divorcee. You ever notice that all the characters on NCIS aren't married or just single? Gibbs has like 3 or 4 ex wives and two of them were killed off, one with a bullet to the head last season . Not to mention a dead child. The director -dead wife. Tony has never been married. Abby, never married. Ducky, never been married. Tim never been married and now Bishop divorced. I guess we are supposed to take it that being an NCIS agent is hazardous to your personal life. Same on NCIS New Orleans. The characters are all divorced, or never been married.
Well, like you said, it goes with the job.

By the way just read that Tony (Michael Weatherly) is leaving the show at the end of this season. So there may not be much reason to watch this show after this 13th season. Maybe they will write him out by having him going to Israel to be with Ziva. Happy Ending for the two characters. :heartbeat2

Then they can expand BISHOP's role next season.:eeek
I can see Ziva coming back in the last episode and leaving with Tony.

Then with Bishop's divorce, which really wasn't addressed, it happened VERY quick too.
I was almost thinking that Bishop was gonna stay in NO.

As for not much to watch the show for ... it will be fine, they have moved people in and out over the years.
Kate, Ziva, Jenny have all moved on and replaced with others.

Wasn't Tony an Original ?
I know Gibbs and Abby and Ducky too, have always been there and they show Tony when he was in Baltimore often, so maybe he wasn't always there.

I can see Ziva coming back in the last episode and leaving with Tony.

Then with Bishop's divorce, which really wasn't addressed, it happened VERY quick too.
I was almost thinking that Bishop was gonna stay in NO.

As for not much to watch the show for ... it will be fine, they have moved people in and out over the years.
Kate, Ziva, Jenny have all moved on and replaced with others.

I know Gibbs and Abby and Ducky too, have always been there and they show Tony when he was in Baltimore often, so maybe he wasn't always there.
Tony has been there since the beginning. All 13 years of it. I saw an early clip of the show on the internet today, where Tony first met Gibbs and they were on an elevator and 22 seconds into the clip- Gibbs slapped Tony in the back of the head and Tony says : Did you just assault me? Gibbs says Rule #5 ....... Classic Gibbs.:biggrin

Tony has been there since the beginning. All 13 years of it. I saw an early clip of the show on the internet today, where Tony first met Gibbs and they were on an elevator and 22 seconds into the clip- Gibbs slapped Tony in the back of the head and Tony says : Did you just assault me? Gibbs says Rule #5 ....... Classic Gibbs.:biggrin
Yes, that's the same one they usually show, where Tony is leaving Baltimore and Gibbs walks him down the NCIS hallway and stops in front of the Employment office. :biggrin

Yep, Tony, along with Abby & Ducky were all in the JAG pilot along with Gibbs. Kate joined in the first NCIS episode (taking the place of the former FBI girl from the pilot), with McGee guest starring several episodes in the last half of the season and then joining full time at the beginning of the second season.

Other than Kate/Ziva/Bishop, and the director's seat, it's been a very stable cast for being on this long. Even Palmer's been around since season 1.

Well as we all know this has been the season of introspection. With DiNozzo exiting who is going to fill the spot? Mcgee isn't a strong enough character to carry it. From the past, fan favorites or someone new? Not that I'm sexist(actually don't give a damn) but to me its got to be a male.

By the way just read that Tony (Michael Weatherly) is leaving the show at the end of this season.

Figured this would happen and in reality not a huge loss. If Gibbs leaves then the show is done for IMO.
I have thought they also may be leading up to the show closing out for good with the newer one (NOLA) and the shows crossing into one another from time to time.
I don't know how many more original plot lines they have for NCIS as 13 years is a long run for a show and quite a successful one at that!