NCIS

Next Episode: Season 11, Episode 13

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

"Double Back": The team tracks down one of Parsa's cohorts by using evidence from the drone attack; McGee remains emotionally shaken.

S~

Great! I figured they were running off since they didn't do any clip for the next one. What are they running off for? Didn't produce enough episodes for the season?

Great! I figured they were running off since they didn't do any clip for the next one. What are they running off for? Didn't produce enough episodes for the season?

Not sure, usually it's due to something the network has on that they want seen .... not this time, they are showing NCIS Reruns.

They could of shown it this week and next week is presidents state of union speech!! ;) :)
Nope. They have an episode count and they have to hit sweeps in February and in May at the end of the year. That's why there is no episode until 2/4 (besides the State of Disunion Address).

S~

Nope. They have an episode count and they have to hit sweeps in February and in May at the end of the year. That's why there is no episode until 2/4 (besides the State of Disunion Address).

S~

So True :D ;) but was stating on why next week is a no go!! :)

I disagree. I think she adds a different personality to the group.

I really couldn't tell you much about her character, because she just kind of fades into the background to me. Ziva I liked because she was different, funny and a little sexy too. I liked the interplay between her and Tony. Bishop could leave or be killed off and it wouldn't bother me at all.:coffee

They wrote Zivas part entirely different ...

When Ziva came on board, they wrote her a a Kick Ass person in the room and she did ... several years later, they took that part away from her, which made her no different than any other person there.

They DID leave her as the designated marksman when a shot was needed to be taken, if they didn't want the Top Marksman taking the shot (Gibbs).

They wrote Zivas part entirely different ...

When Ziva came on board, they wrote her a a Kick Ass person in the room and she did ... several years later, they took that part away from her, which made her no different than any other person there.

They DID leave her as the designated marksman when a shot was needed to be taken, if they didn't want the Top Marksman taking the shot (Gibbs).
I took it to be that when she started in America she was raw, and didn't have any idea about how to really interact with people in a normal fashion. As the years went by she learned to tone it down as she became more familiar with our customs and popular culture. She didn't need to kick ass as much as she used to.