NCIS

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
I´ve never enjoyed any ex-wife episode, and this was no exception. Now the killer is still out there, and will for sure try to kill another person close to Gibbs, mm I wonder who could that be?
Maybe Rebecca will Assimilate the killer .... Jeri Ryan. Played a Borg on Star Trek Next Generation and Voyager.

boba

SatelliteGuys Master
Dec 12, 2003
Dorchester, TX.
The was Diane(a), isn't that Furnells current wife ?
There was an episode where he was going to remarry her. It was so forgettable I don't remember the ending but I could really care less. Seven of Nine might be a different story but Jerry Ryan had so little on this episode I hope she doesn't reappear.

Replayed episode Fornell is mentioned 3 times in the last 15 minutes show ends with Gibbs holding out his phone showing Fornell incoming

Last edited:

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Voyager...yes. Next Generation... no. She turned down 7 of 9 four times before she finally accepted it.

S~
Your right, I knew that the Borg was a big part of NG and was thinking that she was on NG somewhere along the way, but she appeared after Voyager was already established.

MikeD-C05

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Nederland , Texas
Well one less wife to reappear in the series. But why wasn't it Bishop????
I've been saying for months they need to put a "bullet to her head" and I'll be damned, they did just that . But unfortunately they shot the wrong woman. :eeek I don't want to hear anyone gripe about it either, since this was the current violent theme of the episode this week.:smug

Reactions: whitewolf8214

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Next Episode: S12, E11

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

"The Enemy Within":
A rescue mission in Syria reveals evidence that indicates an American was involved in a social worker's capture; DiNozzo's strange behavior is questioned.

S~

For All Mankind (Apple TV+)

Star Trek: Picard