NCIS

I´ve never enjoyed any ex-wife episode, and this was no exception. Now the killer is still out there, and will for sure try to kill another person close to Gibbs, mm I wonder who could that be?
Maybe Rebecca will Assimilate the killer .... Jeri Ryan. Played a Borg on Star Trek Next Generation and Voyager.

The was Diane(a), isn't that Furnells current wife ?
There was an episode where he was going to remarry her. It was so forgettable I don't remember the ending but I could really care less. Seven of Nine might be a different story but Jerry Ryan had so little on this episode I hope she doesn't reappear.

Replayed episode Fornell is mentioned 3 times in the last 15 minutes show ends with Gibbs holding out his phone showing Fornell incoming

Last edited:
Voyager...yes. Next Generation... no. She turned down 7 of 9 four times before she finally accepted it.

S~
Your right, I knew that the Borg was a big part of NG and was thinking that she was on NG somewhere along the way, but she appeared after Voyager was already established.

Well one less wife to reappear in the series. But why wasn't it Bishop????
I've been saying for months they need to put a "bullet to her head" and I'll be damned, they did just that . But unfortunately they shot the wrong woman. :eeek I don't want to hear anyone gripe about it either, since this was the current violent theme of the episode this week.:smug

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Next Episode: S12, E11

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

"The Enemy Within":
A rescue mission in Syria reveals evidence that indicates an American was involved in a social worker's capture; DiNozzo's strange behavior is questioned.

S~