NCIS

I hate to say this but it looks like the stories are taken a turn where they would be able to finish out the series soon.......I'm not prepared for that!!!!

NCIS fell into the same trap all crime dramas eventually do, after so many seasons (varies depending on writing) their is a shift from case based story lines to character based story lines. In so many episodes now the crime committed or the perpetrator is of little consequence. Replacing Bishop I think is irrelevant as the other characters are well established and we still don't anything about her background. A lot of people didn't like Ziva the first couple of years she was on the show. But, after story line focused on her, they were upset when she left. We have got nothing like that for bishops role so I don't feel the writers would do any better for any other new character.

NCIS fell into the same trap all crime dramas eventually do, after so many seasons (varies depending on writing) their is a shift from case based story lines to character based story lines. In so many episodes now the crime committed or the perpetrator is of little consequence. Replacing Bishop I think is irrelevant as the other characters are well established and we still don't anything about her background. A lot of people didn't like Ziva the first couple of years she was on the show. But, after story line focused on her, they were upset when she left. We have got nothing like that for bishops role so I don't feel the writers would do any better for any other new character.
Ziva was AWESOME the first 4-5 years and was lacking the last few.

As for falling into the same trap .... The ratings say otherwise, they are still the number 1 show out there. (excluding New shows)

Ziva was AWESOME the first 4-5 years and was lacking the last few.

As for falling into the same trap .... The ratings say otherwise, they are still the number 1 show out there. (excluding New shows)
alot of people didn't care for Ziva at first. And while I still enjoy the show I don't think it's as good as it was 3 -5 years ago.

Wow this season 1 of Tony's ex lover coming back Jeanne the arms dealer daughter should be an interesting twist since where they last left it off and Ziva maybe back for 1 Episode and wonder if Gibbs is going to back to his old self!! ;) :)

I´m running behind, I still haven´t watched last episode.
Will watch NCIS LA next episode just to see Tony, NCIS LA is not my kind of show.