NCIS

They are trying to give Bishop a life story and by chance make us have sympathy for her. Her married storyline didn't do anything to advance it. Now if she had left in her note to Jake that she didn't know "if" she would be back instead of "when", we would have a chance of her being gone for good. Instead the next episode will be more drama about her "marriage" at the awkward time that family and friends like to gather ,we like to call Thanksgiving.

They are trying to give Bishop a life story and by chance make us have sympathy for her. Her married storyline didn't do anything to advance it. Now if she had left in her note to Jake that she didn't know "if" she would be back instead of "when", we would have a chance of her being gone for good. Instead the next episode will be more drama about her "marriage" at the awkward time that family and friends like to gather ,we like to call Thanksgiving.
DRAMA about marriage, NO! just the SOAP OPERA effect. This week was a half hour show extended by Bishop's romantic problems. I'd rather Bishop left and Jake continues in the "Days of Our Life".

DRAMA about marriage, NO! just the SOAP OPERA effect. This week was a half hour show extended by Bishop's romantic problems. I'd rather Bishop left and Jake continues in the "Days of Our Life".

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Wow that sounds like quite a drama.
I haven´t watched last episode.

Sounds like Bishop is really going through difficult times.

Wonder if her marriage still has some hope.....:rolleyes:

Not a bad show at all as it did go off their normal routine it also gave the characters a bit of depth into their lives.
Bishop is ok but her family was a bit out there.