NCIS

Any word as to when NCIS picks back up yet ?
January 5th.

"Sister City Part 1":
Gibbs and his team work with Pryde and the New Orleans team to find Abby's brother and figure out why the passengers and crew of a private plane he catered were poisoned.

S~

January 5th.

"Sister City Part 1":
Gibbs and his team work with Pryde and the New Orleans team to find Abby's brother and figure out why the passengers and crew of a private plane he catered were poisoned.

S~
This is a Cross Over episode, so make sure those that don't watch them all, record the others that are involved so you can see all of it.

This is a Cross Over episode, so make sure those that don't watch them all, record the others that are involved so you can see all of it.
??????????? It is a crossover with NOLA so it will be the next program on after NCIS. I always record both shoes, and I always wonder how bad the crossover shows will be.

??????????? It is a crossover with NOLA so it will be the next program on after NCIS. I always record both shoes, and I always wonder how bad the crossover shows will be.
Seeing you watch both, it's not anything new for you to record/watch both ... i'm the same way.
However, if your one that only watches 1 and not the other, you would likely miss the other half.

Wouldn't it be nice if Abbey changed to her natural blonde and Bishop dropped the lousy dye job and went brunett
I think Abby is now wearing a wig on her head after that allergic reaction she had a year or so ago. It made her swell up all over her face and head and she couldn't use it anymore. But Abby would have to get away from the Gothic character she has been playing, in order to have blonde hair. Bishop would look better with darker hair and even better if she was not on the show at all.

Reactions: boba
I think Abby is now wearing a wig on her head after that allergic reaction she had a year or so ago. It made her swell up all over her face and head and she couldn't use it anymore. But Abby would have to get away from the Gothic character she has been playing, in order to have blonde hair. Bishop would look better with darker hair and even better if she was not on the show at all.
We can dream can't we?

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I understood Bishop´s marriage was on the rocks, since several episodes ago, but tonight watching the NCIS NOLA episode, I learned she divorced.

Sorry for her, anyway thought of posting it here since she´s a NCIS character even though that info came from the NCIS NOLA episode,
or maybe I should do a crossover post.....

Now Bishop can be the Gay Divorcee. You ever notice that all the characters on NCIS aren't married or just single? Gibbs has like 3 or 4 ex wives and two of them were killed off, one with a bullet to the head last season . Not to mention a dead child. The director -dead wife. Tony has never been married. Abby, never married. Ducky, never been married. Tim never been married and now Bishop divorced. I guess we are supposed to take it that being an NCIS agent is hazardous to your personal life. Same on NCIS New Orleans. The characters are all divorced, or never been married.

By the way just read that Tony (Michael Weatherly) is leaving the show at the end of this season. So there may not be much reason to watch this show after this 13th season. Maybe they will write him out by having him going to Israel to be with Ziva. Happy Ending for the two characters. :heartbeat2

Then they can expand BISHOP's role next season.:eeek