NCIS

I started to watch the episode, found nothing funny with Bishop's brothers (one Bishop is already too much IMO), I couldn't watch more than 10-15 minutes.

Yet another stinker of an episode. While I'm probably in the minority of liking Torres and to a lesser degree Quinn, the writing is just pathetic. Just shoot this dog of a show and put it out of its misery.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Time to retire it?
That is what I've been saying since Bishop came on board. Now all the characters have a total "Bishop blandness" to them. She has infected the entire cast and ruined the show. Didn't hurt that both exciting characters like Ziva and Tony left too. Besides this show has been running for like 14 seasons now. What is left to do?
Write a good finale, with hopefully Bishop being taken out , by what ever means necessary & let the show go out with a bang.:boom

Ok Fred, I do admit that I have a "love /hate" relationship with Bishop. I HATE her character and would LOVE to see her taken out like Gibbs ex wife. A straight bullet to the head. :laser

:yessign

yeah, but if we didn't have "Hate Bishop" posts, then this forum would be dead.
Are you sure this show has gone downhill for at least the last year. If there was something else to watch I would leave. I record BONES at 7 & 8 and that with skipping fills the "BULL" time slot but the competing networks don't have anything at 7pm. and NCIS NOLA is going downhill but is still better than NCIS.

yeah, but if we didn't have "Hate Bishop" posts, then this forum would be dead.
Agreed.

I stopped watching Walking Dead this year after two episodes. I dreaded watching that show after the season opener got so graphic with the violence. Starting to feel the same way about NCIS, but not cause the violence. Might stop watching it too if there is no improvement in the boring plots. Simply don't want to waste time watching shows I dread to turn on anymore.

12/6/16 May have been the best episode this year. Gibbs team looked like a team again. Leon and the Congresswoman weren't needed but they didn't really detract from the story line.

Given the low expectations of this show this year last night's episode was pretty good as you mentioned. I can see it now somewhere down the line the director's squeeze being held by terrorists and Leon going all Lethal Weapon to save her!:cool:

NCIS this year seems to want to go political. Another, the third or fourth episode this season with an unfair and inaccurate political zinger, this one from Bishop. To its credit, despite being DC based, the whole JAG verse has ALWAYS avoided going down the path that so many shows do.

Everyone should remember Carson's Rule.

I agree last night's episode was better with more humor and interaction between the Brit and Valderama's character. Even the congresswoman was funny. But I still knew the black girlfriend was the murderer before the crew did.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Reactions: fredp
That is what I've been saying since Bishop came on board. Now all the characters have a total "Bishop blandness" to them. She has infected the entire cast and ruined the show. Didn't hurt that both exciting characters like Ziva and Tony left too. Besides this show has been running for like 14 seasons now. What is left to do?
Write a good finale, with hopefully Bishop being taken out , by what ever means necessary & let the show go out with a bang.:boom
She would have to die a different way (more than likely she would just move on) Only the Good agents can die with a bullet to the head ...

Reactions: MikeD-C05