NCIS

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Has it been renewed yet?
I saw something online (ya know how accurate that is) that it has been cancelled ...
Probably someone just wanting to make noise.

I can't see a show that has run 15 years now being cancelled without tying up loose ends and letting people know as well as going out with a party of some kind.

I do believe I read awhile back that Ducky and Gibbs are signed at least thru next year.

It is not canceled. At least 1 more year. Already shooting. Sounds like Pauly might have been the cause of a few of the distractions:

Pauley Perrette’s departure from the set comes as a relief to her former co-stars and crew. RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal how filming has been ever since the controversial actress left the series.

“Now that she is gone everyone on set is much more relaxed,” a source told Radar. “From the actors to the crew members. It’s a nicer atmosphere now that everyone gets on with each other and there’s no bad blood between anyone.

Peace Restored! ‘NCIS’ Set ‘Relaxed’ After Pauley Perrette’s Departure

S~

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Well, compliments of the local storm and Tornado Warnings a few counties away, NCIS for me was taken off at least the middle part of it for weather info ...

Hopefully the local CBS will re run sometime this week, but it might be hard with it being Premier week.

These people are simply out of ideas. I get the feeling I have seen this week's show 10 times before.

These people are simply out of ideas. I get the feeling I have seen this week's show 10 times before.
If you watched NCIS:LA, then you did. It was straight out of Dom being kidnapped and held in the city as opposed to being held by the terrorists overseas.

If you watched NCIS:LA, then you did. It was straight out of Dom being kidnapped and held in the city as opposed to being held by the terrorists overseas.
Has this show really gotten this bad that Oct.1st was the last comment for CBS's top show. Personally this season has stunk so far.

Good grief Mike, are you still whining to see Zeva.... . The next time anyone will see her will be in a sitcom where she’s playing a brat named Mikey’s mother..
It's not so much seeing Ziva come back , it was to see Bishop LEAVE. I have never liked her as a character,but at least I'm not still wishing her a death like Kate got or Gibb's ex wife :a bullet to the head.;)

I'm surprised this is still on the air. Is Abby still pretending it's the 90s? She's gotta be 50 in real life.
Abby is long gone and her replacement is as bad as Bishop, a total miss match as far as the character she is replacing. Maybe Pauley is getting old but she still looks good.

Reactions: MikeD-C05