NCIS

How many women has Gibbs been married to and in love with? That’s at least 5 I can think off hand and where talking since 2001 he’s had the majority of his marriages. For someone who doesn’t talk that much he sure gets the women. But if they like a strong silent type when they first meet him ,it’s also what drives them to divorce. Lack of communication.

Last edited by a moderator:
All of his marriages were prior to 2001. His last wife Stephanie was sometime around 1995. Since the show started airing, there have been a couple flirty relationships like Col Mann and Dr. Ryan (Jamie Lee Curtis), but nothing that went anywhere. This new one we learned about last night explains why. Everything goes wrong. She was probably the only one that came close to Shannon.

Reactions: MikeD-C05 and Jimbo
Don't forget the mysterious redhead that picked him up in her car at the end of episodes for a couple of seasons but was never explained. Col Mann I liked. I thought she was a good match for him. Dr Ryan on the other hand, woof!

Reactions: joewhite57
Don't forget the mysterious redhead that picked him up in her car at the end of episodes for a couple of seasons but was never explained. Col Mann I liked. I thought she was a good match for him. Dr Ryan on the other hand, woof!
Are you thinking of the Red Head he use to like that was also the NCIS Director ... Jenny Shepard ?

Hey NCIS people ...
Who plays the Judge Duggan (?) that they just put in jail this past week ... hes been part of the story for a bit now ...

He kinda if you look right, like a much older (of course) Trapper John from MASH, or Honneycutt ... I can never keep them apart.

No. For a period of time he would occassionally get picked up by an unknown redhead. She just disappeared out of the story line and no explanation was ever given of who she was.

Who is the woman in the silver Mercedes?
I guess I always thought that it was Jenny that was driving the car, ya never really see a good shot of who it is.

It's Vivienne Bellisario. wife of NCIS executive producer Donald P. Bellisario and mother of Sean Murray (Timothy McGee).
Yup, wrong director.

I was thinking Roddenberry's wife, Majel Barrett who played Lwaxana Troy ...
What I did not know (or remember) was that she also played the ships computer ... on 6 series.