NCIS

While I enjoyed the show, it did not seem like a Season Finale ...

Is Ziva back ?
Hopefully yes.

Was it just Gibbs imagination ...
Won't know till next year.

I do not believe she is back permanently. Just the premiere next year. They'll solve the danger, Ziva will be able to come out of hiding, and go live with Tony and their daughter in France. Never know, though.

S~

Would you please explain what you are talking about? My wife and I just watched the finale and enjoyed it very much.

Sincerely,
Norman
I didn't want to spoil it for anybody that hadn't seen it. It was when Gibbs was in his basement and the person I was talking about showed up. But I guess the cats out the bag with the two posts above.

Reactions: norman881
There have been some good and bad moments over the last few years, but this episode really jumped the shark.

OK, the Ziva character is not back full time in the show. If that were happening, we would have heard about it in reports of how much $$ she is making in the Hollywood media, like the Hollywood Reporter or Variety. So that leaves two, well three, posibilities:

1 - This is a part of the delusion of having discussions with dead women that Gibbs is going through, she will help him in some manner in the first episode next year.

1A - Same as 1, except Gibbs is not delusional, but rather the show has entered realm of exploring the paranormal. NCISX-Files.

2 - Ziva is not dead, but is rather in some ultra deep spy smasher program, she and Gibbs will smash some spies in the first episode, followed by a sappy farewell talk between the two, before she fades back into the dark. She then can show up every time they need a ratings boost with a one or two parter about spies. In DC or LA.

OK, the Ziva character is not back full time in the show. If that were happening, we would have heard about it in reports of how much $$ she is making in the Hollywood media, like the Hollywood Reporter or Variety.
How do you know that considering there was no big hubub about her appearing in the season finale either? Never assume. :)
Besides, we can dream can't we? :happydance

Reactions: Jimbo
OK, the Ziva character is not back full time in the show. If that were happening, we would have heard about it in reports of how much $$ she is making in the Hollywood media, like the Hollywood Reporter or Variety. So that leaves two, well three, posibilities:

1 - This is a part of the delusion of having discussions with dead women that Gibbs is going through, she will help him in some manner in the first episode next year.

1A - Same as 1, except Gibbs is not delusional, but rather the show has entered realm of exploring the paranormal. NCISX-Files.

2 - Ziva is not dead, but is rather in some ultra deep spy smasher program, she and Gibbs will smash some spies in the first episode, followed by a sappy farewell talk between the two, before she fades back into the dark. She then can show up every time they need a ratings boost with a one or two parter about spies. In DC or LA.

In reality, the show did Not need a ratings boost, its doing very well with the cast they have ...

She is alive, or the Note wouldn't have been found in Ziva's office ...
Or was IT planted by someone ?

Don't forget the mysterious redhead that picked him up in her car at the end of episodes for a couple of seasons but was never explained. Col Mann I liked. I thought she was a good match for him. Dr Ryan on the other hand, woof!

Like the one in season 1 episode 1. Not to be confused with the two part pilot on JAG.

Great way to open the season. Ziva breathes life into the show like no one else. The rumour is she'll be on next week and then twice more later in the season. Fingers crossed.