NCIS

They announced 4 episodes but things could change. She definitely adds an energy that, sadly, Bishop never has.
To me so far, she just isn't the same. Her accent is different. Something just doesn't seem right to me.

Well, she's been in hiding and on the run for several years, she's on meds, she's older, and she's a mother who's been seperated from her family, among other things. If she was the same old flirty self it just wouldn't ring true.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Boy has this series gone downhill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ziva isn't the old Ziva but she is better than the other actors still on the series.
In last weeks episode Gibbs only made cameo appearances it looks like he will move into a supervisory role and use underlings to carry the show. Non of the current actors can carry the series. Sean Murray the directors step son would be the logical new lead but his developed character is a follower not a team leader. Could Ziva come back reporting to Gibbs and lead the NCIS team??????????????

There have been many sketchy episodes over the last few years. Tonight's wasn't one of them. I thought it was excellent.

I find the head shot in the middle of her forehead by an old sniper using a pistol with a short barrel really remarkable. It only happens in movies.
Actually it has happened at least two times on this very show. Once for Kate and once for one of Gibbs ex wives. How many has he had anyway? Two of them are dead and one of them was Jeri Ryan from Star trek Voyager. Is there a 4th we don't know about?

Actually it has happened at least two times on this very show. Once for Kate and once for one of Gibbs ex wives. How many has he had anyway? Two of them are dead and one of them was Jeri Ryan from Star trek Voyager. Is there a 4th we don't know about?
Ziva did the same thing with her half brother saving Gibbs life ... this time he returned the favor.

As for the Wives, I thought Jeri Ryan was the 4th one.

According to Alexa, Gibbs has been married to Diane, Rebecca, Shannon and Stephanie.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeD-C05