Need 3 Ribs for Orbitron S-8.5 ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Gooch

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 26, 2004
Central NJ
Due to falling tree limb, I need about 3 ribs for an Orbitron S-8.5. Anybody know where I can get some?

Pop has a good point.
Some of us may have or see such a dish and just not know what it is.
Pop - good to see ya postin' again. - :up

As an alternative, what do you think about picking up a new used dish and just replacing your damaged one?
Then -you- could offer free Orbitron ribs to the needy! - :D

Looks like this. I just need a couple of ribs.

satrib.jpg

I don't use it very much. It may be easier/cheaper to replace it with a solid 6' dish.

i completely took apart this BUD.

It is either 8.5 ft or 10 ft, if you can tell by the picture if it is the same I could send some parts out. The parts are at my cabin so I can't measure or tell your exactly what i have... I have a few pics though.

Attachments

• IMG_3707.JPG
    IMG_3707.JPG
    629.7 KB · Views: 163
Thanks for the pic and your offer. However, I am reconsidering trying to repair the dish and am now looking to get a Fortec FS6D (6 foot). I'm only interested in the FTA stuff so that should do the job. Thanks again for replying.

Gooch;

Before you spend $$, ask around, look around while driving. The new 6' dishes are fine, but free older dishes leave some extra $$ for new recievers, lnb's, cable, etc.

Gooch;

Before you spend $$, ask around, look around while driving. The new 6' dishes are fine, but free older dishes leave some extra $$ for new recievers, lnb's, cable, etc.

I have never seen another BUD in this part of NJ. Mostly cable with some DISH and DTV but no BUDs. It will be a lot easier on me to just get a new 6' and be done with it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)