Need 3 Ribs for Orbitron S-8.5 ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Gooch

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 26, 2004
Central NJ
Due to falling tree limb, I need about 3 ribs for an Orbitron S-8.5. Anybody know where I can get some?

Pop has a good point.
Some of us may have or see such a dish and just not know what it is.
Pop - good to see ya postin' again. - :up

As an alternative, what do you think about picking up a new used dish and just replacing your damaged one?
Then -you- could offer free Orbitron ribs to the needy! - :D

Looks like this. I just need a couple of ribs.

satrib.jpg

I don't use it very much. It may be easier/cheaper to replace it with a solid 6' dish.

i completely took apart this BUD.

It is either 8.5 ft or 10 ft, if you can tell by the picture if it is the same I could send some parts out. The parts are at my cabin so I can't measure or tell your exactly what i have... I have a few pics though.

Attachments

• IMG_3707.JPG
    IMG_3707.JPG
    629.7 KB · Views: 163
Thanks for the pic and your offer. However, I am reconsidering trying to repair the dish and am now looking to get a Fortec FS6D (6 foot). I'm only interested in the FTA stuff so that should do the job. Thanks again for replying.

Gooch;

Before you spend $$, ask around, look around while driving. The new 6' dishes are fine, but free older dishes leave some extra $$ for new recievers, lnb's, cable, etc.

Gooch;

Before you spend $$, ask around, look around while driving. The new 6' dishes are fine, but free older dishes leave some extra $$ for new recievers, lnb's, cable, etc.

I have never seen another BUD in this part of NJ. Mostly cable with some DISH and DTV but no BUDs. It will be a lot easier on me to just get a new 6' and be done with it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts