Need a Canadian address?

I was under the impression that Evu was now requiring photo ID for subscribing, or at least that's what I read on their website...is there a way to get around that? :confused:

If you have one reciver, you should be OK...I;ve had just one receievr for over a year with no issues.

If you want NFL, they send you a new card

Ha I dont know anything . all i know is if someone in the US needs an adress they can use mine and we can work something out . But as far as getting the equipment on a new sign up Id have to check into that and see what we had to do . anyone interested PM ME

Ive checked it out they only want your money and an valid canadian adress . u can get up to 5 recievers on one package and the min $ is 22.00 plus $ 5.00 for each aditional reciever . all I want out of the deal is to be one of those additional recievers ill give u your acount # so u can do your own programming changes or what ever on line . I could also do u a deal on the sunday ticket like go half . Im not a BROKER just a person lookin to help a someone out .I wish I could do the same with my Directv acount I have to rent a mail box . like I said the offer is there anyone want to take me up than PM me . Ill even give u my home # u can call and talk it over

kdm004 said:
Ive checked it out they only want your money and an valid canadian adress . u can get up to 5 recievers on one package and the min $ is 22.00 plus $ 5.00 for each aditional reciever . all I want out of the deal is to be one of those additional recievers ill give u your acount # so u can do your own programming changes or what ever on line . I could also do u a deal on the sunday ticket like go half . Im not a BROKER just a person lookin to help a someone out .

kdm

I knew there was a catch. What you are trying to do is "account share" and probably would do more harm than good. As Derwin said, anytime you have more than one receiver on an account, Bell makes random calls to make sure they're all in the same place. This can be diverted by hooking ALL the recivers to a phone line. We in the US are not going to do that.

IMO, I would rather pay the broker fee. I never have had any problems so far, and don't look like I would in the future either :) well worth the money :D

Yep, actually had a call from BEV the other day. The call was to welcome me aboard, and check if both receivers were working (and probably in the same place). The Vonage Toronto virtual number is a wonderful thing :D Useful in such situations, and also to make it cheaper for my wife's family to call from Canada (which is why I got the number in the first place).
As a side note. They are diligent about calling if you have 3 or more recievers. With 2, not so diligent, as my in-laws have had 2 forever and never got a call. I think its because a lot of people leave one reciever at a cabin, so Bell gives some slack there. Though I hear rumors that might change as some content providers are complaining that BEV isnt paying them enough for the "2 location" installs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)