Please reply by conversation.

JAS

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 15, 2008
In the USA
My setup is:

Pansat 9200HD to a-

SW21 switch -Dish 1-for C/KU 12’ with HH mount and setup like the attachment (slaved off a 4DTV)

(same)SW21 Switch to -Dish 2- for KU only -1 meter channel master dish with a DG 380 DiSEqC HH Mount and a Universal 1 (9750/10600) LNB (22k)

I would like to setup my AzBox the same way but have ran into a small problem. The Pansat can be setup to use both a SW21 switch and DiSEqC switches. While the AzBox setup looks like it can only use one or the other.

Just to recap I want the AzBox setup for dish 1 which is slaved off my 4DTV (922) for C\KU and dish 2 for KU only.

What kind of switch do I need to replace the SW21 which will select either dish and not interferer with the DiSEqC switch on dish 1 and the DiSEqC HH mount and 22k Universal 1 (9750/10600) LNB on dish 2. Or is there a way to get the AzBox to use a SW21 and DiSEqC switch

Thanks

Attachments

• Slave.jpg
    Slave.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 141
If you are not using the low band function of the universal you can use a 22kH switch and place the universal on the 22kH side of the switch and set the LNB LO to 10600 or replace the LNB with a standard type.

If you are not using the low band function of the universal you can use a 22kH switch and place the universal on the 22kH side of the switch and set the LNB LO to 10600 or replace the LNB with a standard type.

All satellites on dish 2 are setup for 10600 only. So I will order a 22kh switch.

Thanks

All satellites on dish 2 are setup for 10600 only. So I will order a 22kh switch.
If you take that approach, then you need a 22khz switch that will pass the tone to the LNBf.
As I recall, that means you'd need the Ecoda EC-2211 switch; I think regular ones block the tone.

Status
Please reply by conversation.