need a new map

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dan00

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 7, 2012
south ms
I need someone to make me a map with all the channels for my 922 reciever. I dont want the map 9 ,I want the newest with all the channels. INSP will be changing soon and I want that one with some more channels added. If someone can do it for me let me know. I can email you my nvram to work on.

Thanks alot
Daniel

I was told in Nov they were going to switch to analogue ch.17 , G1 600 is also digit and INSPN too. I think the 922 is the only one that can pick it up. Thats wat I heard about them changing over in Nov from another site but I dont know if its true or not. The map I got now I can not even pick up 600. This I had a guy do for me was supposed to have everything but there not all there. He updated my sat. names and that was good. But this is not the complete channel map I was looking for. On my old one I could pick 600 up. Id appreciate it if someone would make me a fully new map. Thanks.

the guy emailed and told me where they were. sorry about that I just did not know. thanks anyway.

I just noticed I had somehow "Disliked" a post from stargaze in this thread, not sure how or when that happened but I just "Undisliked" it!

:D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)