Need a review and manual for i-link is-8000 fta receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mrsat1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 8, 2005
Seaford, NY
Just purchased from directdvb.com an i-link is-8000 receiver. Wanted to inquire if anyone has any experience with this unit.. Using this for now fixed on amc 9 using andrew 41" offset antenna. Sales rep from direct dvb says this unit is the most requested receiver on the market. Can't find any info on this unit on the web.
Wanted to watch the improved power from transponder 1/RTV !
Thanks...rolou21/NY.

Last edited:
Sales rep from direct dvb this unit is the most requested receiver on the market.

Can't find any info on this unit on the web.

Dont those 2 sentences basically contradict themselves? If its the "most requested receiver" wouldn't there be a website or maybe someone else has heard of it???

I've never heard of it

Thanks iceberg for the quick reply...is this a relatively new unit on the market. Had ordered a pansat 3500 sd unit, but when i plugged the unit in there was no power at all. So I shipped this unit back and they are sending me the i-link is-8000fta receiver. Thanks again, rolou21.

Well I found another company who is selling it ( gosatellite) and now I know why I hadnt heard of it. It looks like FTA isnt the 1st thing the receiver is used for if you catch my drift. ;)

It does say its a PVR so that is good

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)