need advice on HSP DTV equipment

Status
Please reply by conversation.

skid_129

Original poster
Sep 18, 2004
I worked for Comm-craft, Inc a couple of months ago. Due to management and routing problems (routes would not be processed until the 9-10am on the day jobs were scheduled) at the Paducah office, I was unable to continue the relationship. On 4 different occasions, I took off work and made the 3 1/2 hour drive to thier office for the purpose of returning DTV equipment. On each occasion, I was given an excuse as to why they couldn't accept the equipment that particular day. "The girl who handles that isn't here today", We've got too much on our plate to deal with it today", etc, etc.

The HSP still owes me for 2 weeks worth of installs and service calls, plus escrow. Now, I'm told that they will not accept the equipment as they have had an inventory, and that the pay owed to me has been taken to cover the cost. I have no use for the equipment (if I had, I wouldn't have wasted the time and expense attempting to return it) and really could use the money.

Please advise me on this matter, as I do not wish the situation to deteriorate to the point as to require legal action.

skid_129 said:
I worked for Comm-craft, Inc a couple of months ago. Due to management and routing problems (routes would not be processed until the 9-10am on the day jobs were scheduled) at the Paducah office, I was unable to continue the relationship. On 4 different occasions, I took off work and made the 3 1/2 hour drive to thier office for the purpose of returning DTV equipment. On each occasion, I was given an excuse as to why they couldn't accept the equipment that particular day. "The girl who handles that isn't here today", We've got too much on our plate to deal with it today", etc, etc.

The HSP still owes me for 2 weeks worth of installs and service calls, plus escrow. Now, I'm told that they will not accept the equipment as they have had an inventory, and that the pay owed to me has been taken to cover the cost. I have no use for the equipment (if I had, I wouldn't have wasted the time and expense attempting to return it) and really could use the money.

Please advise me on this matter, as I do not wish the situation to deteriorate to the point as to require legal action.

EBAY !!

If the total is around $2500 you may be able to do it in a small claims court - (at least the $ is 2500 here in AZ)

For AZ I believe its only $25 to file a case, and you don't need a lawyer.

Might be a quick / easy way to take care of it. (and the claims court here in AZ also doesn't care much - they tend to not side with the company's)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)