Need advice on where to get cables

odiakan

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 9, 2006
I am redoing my entertainment center in my house and I need to replace my cables. I ordered and DVI-HDMI cable in the past from a seller that was recommended from this site. I do not remember the seller and cannot find my invoice or any information I had on them. I would like to know if anyone could recommended a good site/dealer to purchase some cables from. I am in need of 10ft HDMI cables, 10ft Component Cables, 10ft Composite Cables, 10ft S-Video Cables, 10ft Digital Audio Cables. I have to hook up an XBOX 360, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3, Playstation 2, Xbox, D-Link Media Server, Dish Network 211, Sling Box & a Samsung 5 disc surround sound system. I currently have cables hanging all over the place and have decided that I need to place them in the wall and make everything thing nice and neat (plus it will keep my kids from yanking the cables out the devices). Thanks for your help in advance.

A 2nd for monoprice. Great product, great service, and the prices are amazing. There are others, but from my experience, monoprice is the best.

Sorry it took so long for me to get back to this thread. Thanks for the information you guys have been a great help. Monoprice was the place I purchased the cables from before, I had excellent service from them and the cables were top notch. I just could not remember the name of the place. Once again thanks for all your help.

I just use Ebay, I just got my HDMI to DVI 8ft Ultra 800 Monster cable today. They list for 119.99 on Best Buy.com, I got em for 19.99 + 9.99 shipping. "What ever IT is, you can find it on Ebay" LOL

Just my 2 cents.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts