Need advice!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dozerdean

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 12, 2008
Need advice on how many sat. I should be able to pull in? I have 123,129 very strong signal. 121 get pic. saying locked on to super dish 121 W.L. .Thats it. Have 31" dish that has a motor,standard Ku lnb. LO freq.10750. ,receiver is a coolsat 6000. Elev. is correct 43.6. Would a bigger dish make differance or do you need to have a happy medium with your elev.. Any advice would be helpfull. THANKS!!:rant:

Thanks Lak7.. I will climb the roof for the UMPHTEAM time see whatI I get!! Will get bacto to you later..

Use the Dishpointer.com site, enter your exact address, select your Motor Brand from the bottom of the Sat list, click Go.
It will show you where the Motor should be pointed, when the motor is at Zero.

You will be trying to lock a TP on Galaxy 25 at 93 west:
Galaxy 25 at 93.1°W - LyngSat

yep you would need to lock 93W...use either the Azteca mux which is really strong or Macys. I'm straight north of you about 5 degrees (Minneapolis) and 93W is my true south too :)

Iceburg. My dish & motor are correct.My mast is level. NOTHING! Sometimes pull in 148 thats it.. Could I be loseing sig. strength because of 100' of cable?? Would a Lbn sig. booster help?? Thanks..

nah...100 feet is nothing. I've got about 125 feet on my motorized

Can you get anything (channels) on the true south satellite?

Iceberg, somethig must be not just right. I'll sleep on it ,start fresh tomorrow if not hot, hot, hot like it was today!! Thanks Ice!!

Ice, Hit the jackpot! Everyhing was set right I thought. Took my meter on the roof this time & moved dish elev. maybe 1/16th up & bingo hit the jackpot!! It's alot more fun when thigs fall into place.. Thanks ICE & LAK 7 for your help A+..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)