Need help bypassing parental controls @ work.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Do I think it's okay? It doesn't matter what I think, or you, or JustinF for that matter. The equipment doesn't belong to any of us. If his boss cares, then it matters to someone, again, not any of us. BTW, I never suggested that he hack the equipment. The only thing I suggested was that JustinF, and actually all of us, mind our own business. Oh, and stfu. Like I said, it's none of our business!

I agree with you, to a point.
It's none of our business, however the OP brought it to US for suggestions, that makes it somewhat our business.

That said, I would never tell someone to try to hack into the system.
For that matter, I would simply ask the boss and go with what he said,
the other options to bring in your OWN TV and hook up some rabbit ears.

I agree with you, to a point.
It's none of our business, however the OP brought it to US for suggestions, that makes it somewhat our business.

That said, I would never tell someone to try to hack into the system.
For that matter, I would simply ask the boss and go with what he said,
the other options to bring in your OWN TV and hook up some rabbit ears.

Good point, Jimbo. How about this: it's none of MY business. I'll let everyone else make their own decision.

What a soap opera!
The OP asked a simple question which in this case has a very simple answer. What he is asking cannot be done within his requirments.
He didn't ask what we would do were we his employer. He didn't ask if we had the privlege of television in our break rooms. He didn't ask for union rep advice. He didn't ask I we felt it was immoral of him to wish to watch something other than CNN and weather.

I've been a Member of this great board since 2004, and I cannot recall ever having seen someone be treated with such rudeness.

Sorry Mr. Black

Status
Please reply by conversation.