need help DTV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

flipper1402

Original poster
Sep 28, 2008
i keep on getting on tv screen 2....771 i changed all cables from dish to receiver signal is good 101 97% 99C 95% 103C 78% is there anything i can do to with this problem :confused::confused::confused::confused:

that is all that shows up which 1 am i missing and is it a signal problem dish had moved i fixed the problem that made dish move think i am missing 119w am i right all help would great THANKS :confused::confused:

Okay, first of all we need more info...

What type of dish do you have? From the signals you posted earlier, you may have a SWM-3

What model of receiver are you talking about?

What are your signal strengths on all sats and transponders?

What is your zipcode?

Which channels are you missing?

What do you mean by "tv screen 2"?

my friend has a slim line 5lnb dish his receiver model direct hd dvr r22 hr21 for 101 trans 32 from 1 to 32 the lowest is 65 to100 for 99 c trans 14 1to 14 lowest is 88 to 93 for 103 trans 14 1 to 14 lowest is 86 to 95 on the guide all channels are there no picture all that is the signel bar and the #2...771 :confused::confused:

flipper,

Answer all of the questions in post #4. Then, just maybe, someone will help you!

sorry missed zip 14269 is there any other info needed i bounce in and out on the go all the time

sorry missed zip 14269 is there any other info needed i bounce in and out on the go all the time

Please answer the following questions:

What type of dish do you have?

What model of receiver are you talking about?

What are your signal strengths on all sats and transponders?

Which channels are you missing?

What do you mean by "tv screen 2"?

I have read post #5 and the only thing I understand is that it is 5 LNB dish. You listed 2 different model #s. Let's deal with one receiver at a time. List the signal strength from all 32 transponders on all 5 satellites.

It would help me if you would write complete sentences with punctuation.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)