Need help on Microyal MRX-1200

Status
Please reply by conversation.
iceberg i'm not familiar with the settings on the Microyal MRX-1200

he listing two lnb freq even though he has them set to 10750 that is ok right.. mine only sets one for a standard lnbf . Maxpol what other options are available on the lnb setting you have it set at normal. does it list single or standard (those could be normal i guess)

gabshere

I had a 1000 a while back and the menus are probably the same on the 1200
http://www.satelliteguys.us/fta-mpeg2-equipment-reviews/19760-microroyal-mrx-1000-a.html

It dosent look like the picture. BUt the specs look a bit the same.

I have tried everything.....I cant get it to work. I have even put it in my backyard and nuthing. I cant get it.

HELP!!!!!!
:(:(:(:(:(:(

Well...what have you done so far?

Free to air takes PATIENCE when aiming the dish. I assume you have set the paramenters to what gabshere has posted (elevation, azimuth and skew). Pole is plumb?

Oh..What havent I done. I took the parameters the gabshere posted and the freqs. that you have posted. Than I set the LNB at 10750 for both. Than I tried to aim it on my roof...nothing...not even 1 satellite. Than I went to the other side of the house aimed it there....not even one transponder or satellite. Than I went to my backyard tried the coordinates again...and nothing. So I have no idea what to do next. I dont want to put in on my roof if I dont get signals. I got this dish for free and not sure if it works as it suppost to. I bought the receiver from a guy that said it works. So any suggestions on what to do next???

Please...I am really diying to watch russian channels....like RTR-Planeta or RTR-Sport.

Ok, I finally got the Galaxy 25 at 97 working. NowI can only use the transponder you gave me(12178, 2300 V). Do i have to rotate the dish to get other transponders like (11898,22000V)?

no. all the transponders on that satellite should work without moving the dish ( once you have it fine tuned / receiving good quality signal)
if it has auto scan or blind scan use that. if not manually tune it

Last edited:
ok....um i have 14 quality and only 1 transponder working. I tried different ones but only that one works. Now I dont know which way to go. If i go up it losses signal. If i turn the LNB it losses signal , I go left nuthing, right nuthing. So any suggestions....

did you loosen the lnbf at the holder and adjust it slightly foward or backwards?
without adjusting the skew. this changes the distance the lnbf is from the dish.

yes and still it gets 14-15 strength. Maybe because i have it on the ground?

well i don't know for that receiver but 14 seems low are you getting a picture from that transponder with a 14 quality ?

you might have a line of sight problem if you look where the dish is pointed it anything in the way??

Yea....I finally found some russian channels but they are scrambled. So any other sats that have russian unscrambled and I want some sports like in english. Say SetantaSports anything with sports in English i am ok. Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)