Need Help with 1000.2

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jdodson

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 17, 2005
Need Help with 1000.2

I have all of the satellites confirmed, 119, 110, 129,, but when you cancel out and go through your checks, it stays at 0 of 5

Signal is way to low. Needs to be atleast 60 at the lowest. Mines in the 80s. Maybe a tree is growing in the way or you had a bad storm roll through

upper 40's on 119 is all i can get

upper 40's on 119 is all i can get at zip 22960. No trees in site,, i cant understand it. Any ideas

Signal is way to low. Needs to be atleast 60 at the lowest. Mines in the 80s. Maybe a tree is growing in the way or you had a bad storm roll through

35 is good enough, as long as the signal is locked and green. I've had 34-36 for several years without issue.

But it will not work, comes up lost signal

Need Help with 1000.2

I have all of the satellites confirmed, 119, 110, 129,, but when you cancel out and go through your checks, it stays at 0 of 5

How long has it stayed there? I'd give it at least 5-10 minutes. Did you do a switch check from the start?

If you cannot lock signal, then there's a problem. Is this a self-install? Check connections to make sure you have good ends and barrels. Are 110 and 129 OK with 119 only being problematic?

no, 119, and 110 are fine, 129 is not

no, 119, and 110 are fine, 129 is not

What are your signal strengths on TPs 14, 15, 16, & 21 for 110/119? Are they both locked and green bar? Name acquired? No "wrong sat?"

What are your signal strengths on TPs 17, 18, & 21 for 129? Locked and green bar? Name acquired? No "wrong sat?"

Have you confirmed that the center lnb is set on 119 by covering the outer two lnb's with aluminum foil?

You may be 10 degrees too far east.

Yeah... In MENU - 6 - 1 - 3, are the sats listed in the following order?

119 110 129 ?

If so, then you are pointing at the right sats, may still have signal strength issues, may not.

If not, then you are picking up the wrong sats through the wrong LNBs.

All three are green?

Status says "Good?"

How about at MENU - 6 - 1 - 1 - Check Switch?

All green and "OK?"

Status "Reception Verified?"

Click on "Details" on the "Installation Summary" screen, do ports 1 thru 3 all say "Even, Odd?" Is port 1 119, port 2 110, and port 3 129?

Try clicking "Test" in the "Installation Summary" screen? Make sure "SuperDISH" and "Alternate" are not selected.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)