Need help with EA.2 new LNBF install

ilfoman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 18, 2011
North
Since I don't need any of the channels on 77, I replaced the triple EA LNBF with the new EA.2 version for 72.7 and 61.5.
72.7 comes in OK, but I can't find 61.5. The signal on 72.7 is certainly better than I was getting with the triple LNB
I read somewhere that there are new angle settings for this new LNBF, but I can't find them anywhere.
I'm wondering if I also need to adjust the skew for this to work. My ZIP is 04401. Any help would be appreciated.

Run a check switch with no sat feed (1 of 38). Reconnect sat feed and test again to recognize EA.2 dish correctly. I'll look up the settings for you as soon as I get my van back...getting a tire fixed.

Since I don't need any of the channels on 77, I replaced the triple EA LNBF with the new EA.2 version for 72.7 and 61.5.
72.7 comes in OK, but I can't find 61.5. The signal on 72.7 is certainly better than I was getting with the triple LNB
I read somewhere that there are new angle settings for this new LNBF, but I can't find them anywhere.
I'm wondering if I also need to adjust the skew for this to work. My ZIP is 04401. Any help would be appreciated.

The 1000.4 EA dish has 3 LNBs the Ea 1000.2 dish has 2 LNBs are you trying to mount the EA.2 LNB on a 1000.4 dish?

The skew is set to 100, so it's quite a bit out. I'll check again when it stops raining. Thanks guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)