need help with G10R

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

lonewolf85

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 21, 2007
pocahontas ark
Hi everyone. I recently got a BUZZ FTA Receiver and I'm trying to set it up for G10R KU BAND. Useing a oval 39 inch by 29 inch primestar dish the dish currently set at 54 elavation, is that to high???? :confused::confused: I'm pretty sure the dish is to small, but it's all I got. So I would like to make it work. Also the LNB is a single output Hughs FSS type. I read on LYNG SAT that the transponder for most of the channels is 11720 V . I get a 71 signal and no quality no matter were the dish is pointed. I'm having NO LUCK at all. PLEASE help.:eek::tux: Thanks!!!:)

Thanks That Was An Interesting Read. But It Really Does'nt Help Me. Find Out What Elavation I Need To Set My Dish At. By The Way I Am Located In North East Arkansas. Thank You:)

Primestar torroidal dish

I'm having almost the exact same problem here in SC. I had been
running a 30 inch oval primestar dish with a universal lnb at my house. It's been running fine for a couple of years. I decided to install a torroidal primestar dish with the same universal lnb five miles away.

I'm having no luck! I tried several times. I'm looking for the oval dish
to see if that's what makes the difference.

I got a piece of poster paper and have put the satellite coordinates
under the dish to aim them. It helps a lot.:):):)

Status
Please reply by conversation.