need help with pansat 3500 and 11966h

Status
Please reply by conversation.

merriemae

Sep 15, 2005
Hope I Got The Right Forum. I Just Replaced A Lifetime Ultra With A Pansat 3500 Works Great Except It Will Not Pickup The 11966h Tr No Matter How I Scan. It Will Get 11965 And All The Freq. Above 11966h. With 80 Quality. I Deleted Everthing And Started Over No Difference. It Still Has The 1.06v Software The Dealer Has No Answers. Told Me If I Update It The Warr. Is Void. Anybody Have Any Ideas? Thanks Leon

My Setup Is A Primestar Dish, Universial Lnbf, Hhi20 Motor, Pansat 3500. Iam In Southern Mich. 49201 My Dish Is Pointed At 97w Ia5. I Can Get Most All The Channels. But When I Scan For 11966 H I Get 11965 I Can't Get Any Ofthe 11966 H Channels. Dealer Said The The Sattillite Was Down. But If I Hook Up My Ultra On The Same Dish I Get All The 11966 H Channels. I Have Deleted Everything And Set It Up Again Tried Every Scan Possable No 11966 H. Help Please!! Thanks Leon.

do this
-install
-password (0000)
-go down to edit satellite/tp (last one)
-select IA5
-delete all TP's EXCEPT for one (hell, you can delete all of them if you want) :)
-back out one screen
-do a smart scan to log all the active transponders
-once done, it will scan the channels in

I know 11966 works for me..I have the Word Network logged

merriemae said:
...It Still Has The 1.06v Software The Dealer Has No Answers. Told Me If I Update It The Warr. Is Void.

You will only void your warranty if you load illegal code on your machine. If you download the latest SW, (v1.10), from www.pansatusa.com you should be fine.

It's always a good idea to load the latest version of the software, but make sure you get it from the makers website. This is the only way you can be sure it's legit. If you see a new version of the software and are unsure weather or not to load it, just ask in this forum if anyone else has tried it.

Good Luck

Iceberg said:
11966 & 11965 should be the same thing :)

It is. It is just the LO frequency on the LNB isn't "per spec" according to Lyngsat (or whomever). It doesn't make a bit of difference.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)