Need help with setting up coolsat4000 Pro with moter.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thanks for the link to that thread, it looks very helpful so I will try over the weekend and let you know how it turns out. Thanks again W Tracy Parnell.

The detailed step by step instruction helped greatly because I am able to pickup lot of channels from multiple satallites. Thanks again.

One other question, after I did a blind scan for Sat 97, I get lot of channels but most of them say (no audio or video signal). Does anyone know why that is? Please let me know.

Rinkushah99

Once I was able to pick up signal, I installed a second LNB which is DSS with a DIGIWAVE magic bracket and now I don't get any signal. Does anyone know why or what the settings should be on the brackets itself?

Would there be special settings for if you are using a switch? Please advise.

Rinkushah99

Yes, setup the switch with the FTA LNB on port 1 and the DSS on port 2. Then for each satellite in your receiver's setup menu you would set the LNB you are using for that sat to on and the other one off.

Example

Galaxy 10R I would set my regular FTA (linear) LNB to "on" and the DSS to off. Echostar 7 would be the oppisite-DSS would be "on" and my linear LNB "off".

I understand that but I am having problem picking up signal because the bracket sits higher then the one that came with the dish so inturn the LNB is not pointing at the dish right in order for it to pickup any signal. Is there a way or a technique that could be used to pickup up the signal again?

In order to set it up on the switch, for instance for G10 I would use port 1 as committed because the KU LNB is connected to KU LNB. And I would use port 2 for DSS LNB because thats what is connected for the Ecostar 7?

Right, port 1 to your KU LNB and Port 2 to DSS for Dish Network/Bell Express Vu channels. Then set G10 to 1 committed and 2 uncommitted and vice versa for a Dish network sat.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts