need help with ZGEMMA H7. AC receiver please.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

kdjuan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 5, 2006
I need help setting up this receiver. i cant get any picture at all
Thank.

Never have owned that one. Need more info than "I can't get any picture at all".
Are you new to FTA? What have you got set up so far?
Dish? LNBF? Switches, etc????

Never have owned that one. Need more info than "I can't get any picture at all".
Are you new to FTA? What have you got set up so far?
Dish? LNBF? Switches, etc????

His buddy did a factory reset, which means all the settings are defaulted, which probably means it's not set to standard USA video settings.... Here's his previous thread: setting up dish

Ah ok missed that. Thanks.

kdjuan I recommend you contact your reseller for this box. They can help you put the NA satellite list back in. ;)

Would not think the factory reset deleted the satellite xml file unless it was a custom one in enigma2 folder any how there shoulld be a satellite xml file with na sats in tuxbox folder.
Do a google search for ENIGMA2 TUTORIAL and read up on how to use it.
You are going to need filezilla and dreamset or Dreambox edit to transfer files.

I can get a signal using my sathero 400 but when i try to get it with the receiver i get nothing.

thats what iam needing to know how to set the ant/lnb and all.

Press menu and see if you see information if so press ok on that and then About. That should have info on what image is loaded.
And to set the ant/lnb. Press menu and look for setup and system searching and Tuner configuration.
Probabably use advanced mode. Choose the Satellite then lnb number 1 or 2 ect. go down the list.
I don't know you setup so I can't tell you what to enter.

Here are some pictures of my image and LNB setup for 103w sat.

Attachments

• -392018-636.jpg
    -392018-636.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 209
  • screenshot_2018-02-28_02-55-40.jpg
    screenshot_2018-02-28_02-55-40.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 202
Did you follow all the detailed instructions on the website that sponsor's that receiver?

C Band Satellite Receiver Setup Guide - TVROSat

Start with tutorial #1 and work your way through it. Mine works like a charm including the 4K resolution. Only drawback is the software blind scan instead of hardware.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)