NEED KA/KU MOUNTING HARDWARE.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

2005_GTO

Sep 11, 2008
Hey i have a kaku 5lnb dish... I am missing the mounting bolts and the arms that hold the leg down.. does anyone have these for sale? or know where i can buy them

they are the two little braces that hold the foot down on the roof it makes it look like a tripod

go to ebay...........user id: queenshebascloset she has everything including the new slimline 3 lnb instead of using the old 5 lnb.......the 110 and 119 are mirrored off the 103

go to ebay...........user id: queenshebascloset she has everything including the new slimline 3 lnb instead of using the old 5 lnb.......the 110 and 119 are mirrored off the 103

How much for the new 3 sat slimline ?
What are the dimensions of the new set up ?

Jimbo

Jimbo, the 3LNB Slimline uses the same exact dish as the 5LNB, all it does is change out the LNB assembly.

$ 425 for the New 3 lnb set up/ WITHOUT the REFLECTOR or mounting, what kind of crap is that ?

You can probably find it at a site sponsor in a month or two for $ 100-125

Jimbo

$ 425 for the New 3 lnb set up/ WITHOUT the REFLECTOR or mounting, what kind of crap is that ?

You can probably find it at a site sponsor in a month or two for $ 100-125

Jimbo

Probably a tech in a 72.5 test market selling them, since that is where they are primarily being used.

I am curious if you have a 5 lnb slimline and you reset your receiver and fool (select 3lnb slimline in menu) it into thinking it has 3lnb slimline if it will still work, would help alot with 119 NLOS issues.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts