Status
Please reply by conversation.

glen4cindy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 14, 2004
St. Louis MO, area
Hello,

My motor has recently died and I am in need of a new motor. I have been looking at the Stab HH90.

There were times I had to reset my current motor, especially a couple of times during setup.

In looking at the instruction manual for the HH90, the reset procedure is:

This function enables the rotor to return to the 0° position and to reset the inside counter. It is very
important to re-align all satellite positions that can be slightly slided eastwards or westwards from the
reference stored positions (bad picture or lost positions). In the receivers' menu this function could be named as: - RE-ALIGN - RESET - GO TO POS 00 - REFERENCE. In some receivers this operation is automatic.
After this command, check if the satellite positions are correct. If this function is not implemented in your receiver, you need to connect temporarily an interface and press the remote control buttons "FUNC and RESET".

Not sure how I would do this if I had to.

At any rate, is the HH90 a good choice for a motor? I used to have an SG2100.

Yep, leave it to the Italians to make a great motor :). Got one a few years back, it has the best manual in many different languages, and well written. Even included a wrench for install. I like the easily removable tube.

Nice name for a company too- STAB - easy to remember.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)