Need remote code for Sony STR-DE845 receiver and 6.3 IR/UHF Pro remote

flyguyj

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 2, 2007
Hey guys and gals. I've looked everywhere and can't find the code that works. The one I found a year or so back with a Google search wasn't perfect, but it was close enough to do all the functions I needed, but I'm stupid and I didn't write it down. I've tried all the codes listed in the book, and a lot of them work, but don't change inputs on the receiver accurately. Ironically, the only input they refuse to change to is the one the Dish is hooked up to (and I don't feel like swapping inputs because I'm stubborn).

If anyone has this receiver (by any chance) or has any suggestions, I'm all ears! If I find a solution, I will try to remember to come back to post it.

J

Thanks for the quick reply. I've tried those already, and they only get the remote partially working. SOMEWHERE there is a secret code that gets it working a LOT better than the codes listed in the book (still partial, but much better).

Consider getting a 21.0 learning remote. You'll be able to make it do everything you want it to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts